【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

【Movie|电影】Hobbit|哈比人

I didn't have the chance to watch the previous season of "The Lord of The Ring"
So, I have no idea, how's the story goes,
But according to those movie review, it said that this is this main character is the grandpa of the main character of The Lord of The Ring.
From what it played in the movie I know story should be much more interesting

Seriously, this view is so beautiful and it's at New Zealand,
but as a city child like me, I know will be excited at first and I will get bored in the end.
Even though I love the view but I won't choose to live outside of town!!!

Really wish to go there once lol!!!


I've a stupid question, is he really that tall in real life???
Unfortunately, he is not, it's just a tricks of shooting camera, he is only 180cm which is 5"11.5'

Is funny that everyone just pump into his house for dinner







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.