【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, September 26, 2015

【Haul|購物】Skin Care Routine|小小保养

September 26, 2015, Saturday
✈1
I believe most of the girls have their own skin care routine, and so do I... Eh, nope! I've a friend, she doesn't need any skin care routine, she just need clean water to wash her face, that's all! She said if she use something skin care stuffs, her face would start to grow pimples or somewhat, that's really good! Simultaneously she doesn't need to spend any single ringgit in that and that definitely save a lot!!
**************************************************************************
說到保養,我真的不算很稱職,因為我很懶惰,我每天都說我自己是一條蟲,為什麼好好一個人不做,要做一隻蟲。 但是從25開始,不保養就是自己的吃虧。


✈2
These are what I'm using daily, actually not all, I've cut the cleanser one, because I took picture was just easy for the counter staff to grab what I need in case.
**************************************************************************
洗臉這門東西,我以前還是真的可以懶就懶,但是逐漸的雖然所幸現在還沒有很大的年紀增長的跡象在臉上顯示出來,我還是覺得人生只有活一次,現在不保養,是要等何時呢? 臨出門前還快點去廁所拍張照片,擔心我認不出我用的是哪一款。 我常說自己有嚴重的強迫症其實在這裡就可以很明顯的看得出來,我的洗臉用品次序也要照著排的,我是不喜歡他們堆積在一起那種。

✈3 Toning Lotion With Camomile ~ Alcohol-free toner — with purifying Camomile and Linden extracts — removes every last trace of cleanser, leaving normal-to-dry skin types pH-balanced, pristine-clean and perfectly refreshed. Softens and soothes irritations.
Maybe I'll talk about the cleaner some other time. So, after cleanser is the toner. I'm not just using it after cleanser but also before I apply mask on. For someone close enough, they knew I like to apply mask a lot and this's a must pre-step for it.
**************************************************************************
Toner是必需品是知道的吧! 洗臉過後用和敷面膜前用的好幫手。 話說我有一位朋友是幸運到那種不用任何保養品的,她說她只是用清水洗就夠了,因為假如她一接觸到任何這些,她的臉反而會生痘痘 =.=!!

✈4 Shaping Facial Lift Total V Contouring Serum ~ Newly-formulated Shaping Facial Lift goes beyond contouring the natural roundness of the face—to relieving additional heaviness and puffiness caused by diets rich in fat, salt and sugar. • Refines facial contours. • Defines cheekbones. • Visibly “lifts” the jawline. Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic.
If not mistaken, this's one of their top seller for it and it used up fast, because you need 3 pump for each use. So I always bought two of this in advanced.
**************************************************************************
再來就是這個按三次(英語翻譯過來,反而不會翻譯了)由於按三次的關係,所以都用得特別快,所以我每一次進貨都一次買兩支。

✈5
✈6
And that come with the bag, I don't know why they always want to sell it with the bag. Since I've already got enough same size but difference designs of bag from them, I told her I don't need it anymore, but she insists to give it to me and said you can use for travel. =.=!
**************************************************************************
而買上面那兩支,就會附送這個旅行包,我已經跟櫃檯阿姨說我不要了,但是她還要硬塞給我說我去旅行的時候可以使用。 我家裡的這些都快塞得沒地方塞了,它是幸運,因為它是白色,不然我早就拿給我姊姊了。

✈7 Double Serum ~ Powered by 20 pure plant extracts and potent, high-tech molecules—Double Serum’s innovative, dual chamber system combines two age-defying formulas into one groundbreaking serum that reactivates skin’s vital functions. The result: visibly firmer skin, visibly reduced wrinkles, a more even skin tone and less visible pores in just 4 weeks.* See why 90% of women find it more effective than their current serum.

✈8 HydraQuench Cream-Gel Normal to Combination Skin ~ The Hydraquench Cream-Gel is a hydrating face cream with targeted moisture for thirsty, dehydrated skin. The creamy gel promotes an immediate cooling effect on contact with the skin. Its specific formula tightens pores and assures a long-lasting matte appearance. Katafray and Sorbier bud extracts work to reinforce the surface skin’s barrier effect. Pomegranate extract and Alpine Willow Herb help fight dehydration and reduce any shine on the skin. The non-oily moisturiser leaves an invisible, silky-smooth film on the skin's surface. It also contains the Clarins exclusive anti-pollution complex which protects skin from the harmful effects of the environment. Suitable for normal to combination skin. 

✈9
Here are the free gifts I got from the promotor. Actually some people asked why I need to go all the way Mid Valley to buy? I said because I like the staff there and without any disappointment, the staff remember me. I asked can I get the travel pack for my full skin care set, because my previous one has finish and I need to carry the big bottle one along all the time? (Suggesting of transfer some of them into small bottle?? Nah, I serious don't have time for it...xp) Is that so, she's very generous gimme two set of it. =]
**************************************************************************
最後也是最重要的,我問她可以送我多一點旅行裝嗎? 旅行裝這個對我來說實在太重要了,愛幻想的我真不喜歡倒進小瓶裡,因為那很麻煩,然後我會幻想那瓶子裡面不知道乾淨還是骯髒,我把洗臉的東西放進去,那瓶子是可以容納那種乳液的嗎? 總之是超厲害幻想的那種。。。 幸運的這位櫃檯阿姨給了我那麼多,她還說她認得我(心想我那時候來的時候,是這位阿姨負責我的嗎?)


Posts on this date -
     
Previous Haul Post
Next Haul Post

14 comments:

  1. I actually don't mind having those pouch and toiletries bag woh, they come in handy and actually very useful to store things.. I like them one, hehe!! and good that the promoter knows you and can give you not just one but two sets of samples!! eih, those are really useful for traveling leh.. usually we beg the promoter to give also they not willing to give, if give also the most one set and you should feel lucky jor~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like ya?? Next time when I send something to you, I put the gift inside then send together to you ya!

      Delete
  2. Sure looks like a lot of work, eh? My girl must learn from you, she doesn't seem to bother at all...but the mum used to have all kinds of stuff before - took a long time too, the whole works. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost 30 years old here, can't be lazy anymore, must be hardworking, nothing comes easily, need efforts to maintain it...

      Delete
  3. Good afternoon

    Wah....not bad wor. You still young . People say when young have to start caring for skin. Don;t wait till old baru wanna start.

    Love the bag. can fit a lot of make up things when travelling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yea, we girls must understand that young beauty doesn't last long, so must start from very young age.

      Delete
  4. I love Clarins products, especially their double serum, very nice to use.
    But ever since I sell skincare products, I hardly buy from outside anymore, mostly also use them myself, hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Used to spend a lot on skincares, those products can only be bought from the facial centres.. Then slowly, diverted to more "easily accessed" skincare, over the counter one from pharmacy.. Then slowly, stopped skincare, haha.. But basic one like facial foam, moisturizer must have kua..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is okay for you la, I saw your skin looks quite good, guess those are enough for you!! =]

      Delete
  6. Hehehehe, I am not as diligent as you, I just use facial wash to wash face only, no other products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that's good for you, can save lots of money for it.

      Delete
  7. Clarins is a very good brand and many ladies have good complexion using them. It is very important to be clean and hygiene always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You knew that? That's very surprise me, I always thought guys know little thing about it only.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.