【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, March 12, 2016

【Cafe|咖啡館】Tester Laboratory Cafe & Bistro|實驗室主題咖啡館

March 12, 2016, Saturday
Get to know this cafe from this website, it has been kept in my to do list for long enough (yea, since the day this blogger has post about it) Until this day, my friend, Mika suggest where to eat, then our usual place is this which I really can't tell where for some reason. It was still our usual place to visit, but normally on Friday and not the weekend.
**************************************************************************
近年來的主題咖啡館越來越多,無意間在這裏發現到這一家咖啡館,由於又離我家不太遠,所以當Mika說要找地方吃的時候,我就建議了這一家,不過她也知道其實我是要去拍照罷了。平時我們常去就衹有這一家不過那通常都是約在星期五的時候。

✈1
When Mika asked, I recommend this right away. One good thing here is it's very near to my house (hehe! Actually is benefit for myself) So what so special here? Obviously is the theme (yea, I know Malaysia has lots of theme cafes and this is one of those) From the website, he/she stated the cafe is using all actual laboratory equipment such as test tube, cylinder and etc.
**************************************************************************
至於它有什麽那麽吸引我當然是他們的主題,這個中學甚至大學時候有用到的實驗器材,竟然可以想到用來裝食物(不,應該是説用來裝飲料才對)根據該網站說,要用這些器材來裝飲料,還需要特別申請遵照的。

✈2
Only one single interior picture, as I always not dare to take more especially restaurant or cafe...duh! Because it's gonna very obvious you're blogger or somewhat, and some I afraid they might not allow us to take picture, right?
**************************************************************************
我們選坐了靠墻壁的桌子,因爲中間的桌子都比較大張,可以容納的人比較多,而旁邊靠墻的,多數都是兩人座位。我衹是拍到一張裏面的照片,因爲都比較擔心不然拍照還是什麽的。

✈3
Certainly drinks is in Erlenmeyer Flask, I ordered Blended Green Tea. Since I don't have the receipt with me, so price are refer to here which is RM 14. Taste was okay, such a long time I didn't blended, because it depends on my mood, sometimes I like to drink cold, sometimes I don't but mostly don't.
**************************************************************************
我點了綠茶冰沙,價格是14零吉。在大熱天氣當下,我還是選擇了冷飲,雖然平時的我都少有喝冷飲(大家都知道女子喝冷飲,對身體不太好) 這瓶放在錐形燒瓶里,其實真的還蠻大杯的。

✈4
Mika ordered Yam Milk Shake which placed in a beaker, price is RM 14 (referred here) What I can remember last time was beaker always got burn by Bunsen Burner, haha!
**************************************************************************
Mika點了放在燒杯里的芋泥奶昔,價格14零吉。什麽都沒有想到的我,卻想到了以前這個儀器最常用的方法就是放在Bunsen Burner的燒杯罷了。然後裏面通常都會有試管,因爲有些試管内的液體不能這樣直接燒。

✈5
For the food I ordered Spaghetti Bolognese cost RM 13 (referred here) I told Mika, the taste can't compete with our favorite restaurant, but from that website, they're recommend the other type of spaghetti, which is Spaghetti Carbonara, just that maybe I've ordered the wrong one, o.O
**************************************************************************
食物方面,我的是茄汁肉醬意大利麵,價格13零吉。味道還不錯,我跟Mika說這個跟我們常去的那家沒得比,但是剛剛看了小篇有些它的招牌是鷄肉白醬意大利麵,那也許我是點錯了吧。。。

✈6
Drinks are so well placed on laboratory equipment, I wondered why not the food as well?? (hehe, Petri Dish would work, okay! That was too much imaginations) Mika had their Tester Signature Chicken for RM 14.50 (referred here)
**************************************************************************
Mika點的是他們的招聘Tester Signature Chicken,價格14.50零吉我有些好奇爲什麽衹有飲料有實驗儀器來裝,那麽食物呢?用這個培養皿來裝也不錯啊!(嘿,那個是想太多了!)

✈7
We both agreed that it got attractive by the theme, food was so so okay, can give a try. I like the condition was quiet around, saw some students even doing their homework there and we also had quite a long conversation there.
**************************************************************************
主題的確很吸引,正如我也是被主題給吸引進來的,整體來説它的氣氛都還不錯,因爲我有看到幾位像是學生的在那裏做功課,由於環境很安靜,所以也是談天的好地方。


Mon: 11:30 am - 11:30 pm 
Wed-Sun: 11:30 am - 11:30 pm
+6010-507 1046
48, Jalan 8/62a, Bandar Menjalara, 52200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Posts on this date -

22 comments:

  1. I like 3 things: yam milk shake, spaghetti and the chicken dish.. I think me alone can finish this 3 things, haha.. Don't fancy green tea, so I don't fancy the ice blended green tea, haha.. Everything looks so good, I want 2 plates of chicken & fries ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =.=!! So much? You still pregnant is it?? Hahahaha..........

      Delete
  2. 杯子都是像在实验室里做实验,可以回想起读书的日子。只是原本装Chemical变成装饮料XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈,我也是這麽說,但我讀書時候沒有很喜歡化學,所以也沒有什麽可以回味到,呵呵!

      Delete
  3. Concept cafe. I saw one in Penang, a medical one...and I heard they had a toilet one in Taiwan. Can't say I'm all that keen but if the food is really good, then ok - that's the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally this kind of cafe, the food won't be like really really good, so can't make comparison.

      Delete
  4. I love what you guys ordered. The ambiance is interesting too. I am also like you who prefers hot drinks instead. I love to slowly sip bit by bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I like hot drinks because cold drinks is not good for health.

      Delete
  5. I have not tried Blended Green Tea before as usually, i drink hot green tea...

    ReplyDelete
  6. 呵呵,創意點子的咖啡館,很有新鮮感。。。

    ReplyDelete
  7. 真的很有创意!Reminds me of my Science lesson during secondary school life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 有创意,其实越来越多主题餐厅,我开始不那么心致勃勃了,哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我衹是玩爽爽罷了,說去追風,我又不是,哈哈哈哈。。。。。。

      Delete
  9. The Erlenmeyer Flask is quite difficult to wash as the opening is small.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 这一家我没听过,
    不过我一直都很想去shah alam的那间chemistry cafe,毕竟是读化学的嘛 XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.