【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

【Car|車車】Too Careless|粗心

August 12, 2015, Wednesday
Due to my procrastinate habit, it makes me delayed lots of my posts, those posts that I really wish to record down. Thankfully now I've found the some time to clear out my post little by little.
**************************************************************************
因爲我自己嚴重的拖延症,讓我有很多想要記錄的東西,都沒有好好的記錄下來! 記錄下來是一件很好的事,就好像我很喜歡面子書的過去的今天,你上載了什麽照片般,那個不僅是一種回憶,還是一個提醒,這樣就一年過去了。

✈1
✈2
But things like this, I would never forgotten. Due to my careless, I was turning into a parking lot entrance trying to get the parking ticket. Since I've very short hand, I was tried to drive as close as possible to the machine. Then guess what, I drove too close and my front right corner hit on the metal fence in front of the parking ticket machine... =[
**************************************************************************
但有些事,怎樣發生的,你卻會永遠記得。 就好像這一件事,那一天當我正要把車駕進停車場時,在入口處拿停車票的時候。 因爲我擔心自己的手太短,無法拿到票,所以我就刻意的把車開近一點,衹是沒有想到我的一時大意,我竟然把車駕得太近,結果車的右前方,大燈後面一點被割花了,因爲在停車票機器的前面有個鐵的欄杆,我不小心摩擦了過去。

Posts on this date -

10 comments:

  1. 我的驾车技术也不怎么好,所以我的小银现在有很多刮痕了。
    有的时候我还真的不会去衡量车与车之间的距离。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我有強迫症,所以即使小小的,我都會傻掉,啊~~~

      Delete
  2. Just a little scratch. Not a big problem. Can just get people to touch it up at the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does need to take some time to fix it, so normally I send to fix it when I was away, then my brother will pick it up for me.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sheta! 最近很忙哦?没看你来我家坐坐的?嘻嘻嘻!

    Hmm, 我觉得只要有开车的人,小小意外肯定会有啦!就当着破财挡灾吧!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its ok, cars are meant to provide transportation to us and protect us. Get it done and drive carefully next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that's very good one. No wonder people said motorbike is human cover the steel, but for car is the steel cover the human.

      Delete
  5. 我试过是太靠近拿ticket的地方,但那里偏偏放了一支铁条,我的车轮檫到然后直接破掉。
    我因为太过紧张忘了跟那间商场投诉,换轮胎花了我160 :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 那真的很不幸,我們大家下次也要多多注意些。

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.