【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Twins

My favorite Hong Kong's group singer gonna to have a concert at Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT.

I really wanted to go...but have to work lol!!! and also prepare for the midterm on next month!!!

because I don't want last minute work for me AGAIN!!! I almost got heart attack on last Monday... X_X

by the way...

I love to stay alone...

be honest to tell you guys... the rent is like double of my old rent....

but this is what should I do instead of being so dumd all the time...

much more works and studies... I can't keep my eye on you all the time...

I know you are keep showing off how good is it....

but only you, me, and the god know what was happened!!!
(opss!!! you might not know what you did... but this is the right time for you to start learning...)

I can't do all these stuffs for you all the time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.