【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, March 06, 2021

【LEGO|樂高】Amelia Earhart Tribute|阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特飛機

 March 6, 2021, Saturday
✈️1
I believe if you have been to my blog long enough, is not difficult to realise that I pretty like Lego, but I only buy the Lego that I really really like because I understand I need to find a place to display after it has been assembled.
*************************************************************************************
相信常來我部落格的你,應該都知道我是蠻喜歡樂高的,但我卻很少買樂高,原因是我想到即時組裝了,家裡都沒地方擺放,所以我只是購買我很喜歡很喜歡的樂高而已。

✈️2
And this morning, I saw my friend post about this Lego in her IG stories, I'm like "I want to have this!"
*************************************************************************************
而這天早上,看到友人在IG限時動態分享這個,我真的是愛不釋手,簡直很想要一個。。。

✈️3
But sadly this only sell in the US, what a sad day! Why don't they make it sell international? And even upset is this is a seasonal Lego, so as a memorial of it, I write this post to imagine that I've already own it.
*************************************************************************************
但是。。。非常可惜的,當我去到樂高網站一看的時候,這樂高只是在美國銷售,就只是為了慶祝三八婦女節而推出季節性的樂高。。。啊。。。所以這篇就只是記錄我看過的這個我很喜歡的樂高吧。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.