【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, October 11, 2014

【Itinerary|行程】2 Days 1 Night in Penang Perak|檳城霹靂兩天一夜

October 11, 2014, Saturday
Sometimes I would have the feeling to fly away from the reality then went for a short trip. And yes, I've did that. Not for long distance trip, but is a short one that can enough for me to have an excuses to take a plane ride.
**************************************************************************
不知道每天生活忙碌的你,有沒有一個時刻會想要逃離現實,來個小旅行呢?對於沒有任何負擔的我,時常都可以説走就走的去門去玩。但其實說穿了,我衹想搭飛機罷了,哈哈哈。。。

✈1
Since it's not a long trip and easy to take a plane, so I choose Penang and so as the coincident one of the famous local Chinese blogger Sock Peng is having a sharing session meet with reader in Penang. Thanks to her for picking me up at the airport and take me to visit few local places in Penang.

AirAsia A320-200 -- Ghee Hup Nutmeg -- Saanen Dairy Goat Farm -- Lunch -- Penang Street Art -- Blogger SockPeng Sharing Session -- Penang Ferry -- Penang to Perak Bus
**************************************************************************
因爲最主要的就是要選一個可以飛一下的地方,所以我選了檳城,而在當時本地知名部落格淑萍康樂軒有個部落格分享會。所以還有在這裏也要謝謝她到機場來載我和介紹當地幾個不爲人知的檳城小景點。

亞航A320-200 -- 義合豆蔻廠 -- 浮羅山背莎能牧羊場 -- 午餐 -- 檳城壁畫 -- 淑萍部落格分享會 -- 檳城渡輪 -- 檳城到霹靂巴士

✈2
I didn't stay long in Penang, after her sharing session I went to Seberang Perai to bus down to Perak to meet my friend, MeiLing. She picked me up at the bus station down to Slim River her boyfriend house to stay for a night. Then the next morning, we went Teluk Intan to see the Leaning Tower (Oh, yea! This is my actual visit to Perak but it's too bad...I didn't get to see the night view of it)

Breakfast -- Leaning Tower of Teluk Intan -- Teluk Intan Religious Center -- Lunch
**************************************************************************
我在檳城逗留的時間衹是短短的半天時間,欣賞完了她的分享會,我就到北海搭巴士到霹靂。然後再由我朋友,美玲到巴士站接我到她男友在Slim River的家借宿一晚。第二天按計劃的到了我一直想要去的安順斜塔一游,只可惜的是因爲時間關係,我沒辦法看到它晚上的夜景。

早餐 -- 安順斜塔 -- 安順福順宮 -- 午餐

14 comments:

  1. I love short trips like this, even better if I can get to meet people and eat all the nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice short trips.. I also like to getaway for a few days from work, and go on a plane to somewhere near.. But now, with 3 kids, cannot do that lor, haha.. I spotted the lor-mee, I can have 5 bowls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can do that with kids, just depend you want it or not.

      Delete
  3. That's nice ! It's great to take short vacations at times. I hope I can take one during the next school holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, that was indeed a very nice trip woh.. take a plane from KL to Penang, and then take a bus to Ipoh for a night, and then around Teluk Intan and finally come back to KL.. nice itinerary indeed and a short getaway to get yourself relaxed, away from the hustle and bustle of the city and your work.. :)

    Dairy Farm, eih, I didn't know this place, looks fun huh?? i guess can buy fresh milk and ice-cream from there?? and those nutmeg, i like nutmeg actually, love the aromatic smell.. Teluk Intan, i have been there once, i guess in 1998, and this leaning tower is a must-go place.. hmmm, you had dinner nearby the leaning tower?? i heard the wantan mee is very famous one woh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serious? I thought many blogger has blogged about it, guess maybe mostly are the Chinese one la, okay now I will write the English version soon.

      Delete
  5. Nothing like a short plane ride to keep away the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 那天是我们第一次见面呢~(虽然没说到什么话,哈哈 :p)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.