【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, October 24, 2020

【Mask|面膜】盛田屋豆腐抗老保濕面膜

October 24, 2020, Saturday
✈️1
Was back then such a long time that I didn't write about mask, I used to think that I want to write down all the mask review that I felt, so I can purchased back the same item. BUT I always procrastinated it, until I have the time, I forgot how was it already. So nonetheless, I think I bought this at Japan, I think I much prefer those has a lot of moisture in it, this was a bit too try for me.
*************************************************************************************
好久沒來記錄面膜了,以前會想要說記錄下來看看哪個好用,結果每次都被我拖延,等到有時間的時候,都已經忘記了它到底好不好用,這個應該是日本買的,但是拿出來的時候稍微乾一點,我應該比較傾向喜歡那些很多滋潤的面膜。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.