【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Monday, February 22, 2021

【Game|遊戲】How I stop myself to get addicted to the MBL|控制玩遊戲的時間

February 22, 2021, Sunday
✈️1
From my last post, where I introduced this game, but how do I stop myself to get addicted to the game? I got to admit that I'm that kind of person that couldn't stop playing if I need to. For example as this picture, I've lost 7 times until I won I on the 8th game. Therefore as a lesson from that, I force myself just play one game every time I received a notification of it, doesn't matter lose or win, just one game!
*************************************************************************************
上次介紹了這個遊戲,現在來說說如何控制玩遊戲的時間,話說我真的很不會控制,有時候真的會陷下去的一直迷失的一直玩,就好像這次為例,因為很不服輸,我竟然輸了7次才贏那麼一次,真的玩到快要砸手機了。 

所以經過這次以後。。。我就控制我自己玩了一次,無論輸贏一次就好,直到下次還有提示才點進來再玩。。。 不過話說當support都可以拿MVP,那可xi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.