【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, March 23, 2013

【Movie|电影】Side Effects|謎離藥謊

I was planned to watch Stoker, not this,
but the poster of this movie was just too attractive,
so I pick this!!!
After two movies,
I felt a bit tired,
was slept a while during movie,
but I still managed to force myself to finish it till the end of the movie!!!

This movie is kind of complicated, 
I mean it doesn't like the movie before that straight to point,
this is more like psychology thing.
(This makes me remind my psychology class last time,
which is the only subject that drive me crazy,
I used to be to a science student,
or I should said that I rather do a freaking long math question than write a simple essay,
or you say it in simple words that I hate words,
even so,
I still have to study it and get a good grade in that,
with the thick psychology textbook is just full of my Chinese translations words,
which makes couple of my friends laughs at me a lot,
[Guess what, I used to all of this,
and with all these laughs I always wants to thank them for laughing at me])

Back the movie,
ever since she thought that she's gonna to have a pretty sweet life after her husband propose to her,
but on the same day of propose date,
he got caught by the police and locked into the jailed for four years.
In order to go through all this she choose to see a psychiatrist,
but look like this psychiatrist was't help at all,
so she planned to see another one,
and this new psychiatrist let her to try some new medicine.......
............................................
After all I got to stop here,
because I can't tell the whole story if you haven't watch it,
it will destroy your mood of it!!!

To be honest,
this movie is quite good duh!!!
An unexpected ending close up!!!
go and watch it now!!! =]

Side Effects Plot from Wikipedia

***************************************************
上两部都是有人看过,
所以我就有中非看不可的理由,
接下来我的时间计划是有两套电影,
一是Stoker,一是这个,
虽然Stoker影像中好像也是有人看过,
但是我还是被Side Effects的大海报给吸引了,
所以就选了这部,
连续看了两场,
来到第三场确实有点累,
有小睡一下,
可是还是很撑着看到最后。

剧情有些复杂,
不像之前的The Call比较简单注入提要,
玩的都是心理学的就要!!!
(这让我想起,
只爱理科的我非的要我拿一科gen ed的我,
简直要了我的命,
读得半死,
查了整本书都是华语翻译字,
还被朋友笑说读学院还查字典,
[我的人生都是被人家笑和攻击才学会长大的,
所以要谢谢他们]
完全不喜欢的情况下,
还要强迫我自己拿高分,
结果出来成绩还算可以,
誓言以后都不会动心理学这门东西)

本来的生活的一美满的时候,
在丈夫求婚那天就被捉进监牢里,
心里符合不来,
而尝试了见心理医师,
眼见没有什么起色,
就换了个医师,
新医师开始对她启用一些新药物,
只是没想到这些新药物,
却带来无谓的杀人借口,
。。。。。。。。。
故事结尾不能多说,
说了就没人去看了!!!

哈哈哈,
我不是有意要吊胃口,
只是担心破坏了你们想看的心情,
只能总结余,
这故事很不错,
戏中的结尾解释还是你意想不到的!!!
快去看吧!!! =]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.