【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Sunday, March 31, 2013

【Summary|總結】March 2013|2013三月

March 1, 2013 Friday
Popular Bookstore @ The Curve --> Love this popular because it has the book that I wanted to buy for so long!!! =]
Dad's Company Annual's Dinner --> This is delicious lol!!! =]


March 2, 2013 Saturday
Weird Attitude --> Just saw this funny attitude in the popular bookstore, trying the shirt on public!!! =[
Flight --> Watched a nice movie with my friends!!! =]


March 3, 2013 Sunday
Happy Birthday to my Friend, Irene!!! --> Had a birthday celebration with my friend, Irene!!! =]


March 4, 2013 Monday
Fruits Kingdom --> Have to thanks to my mom to buy so many fruits for us!!! =]


March 5, 2013 Tuesday
Effect of Gamble --> I don't like people who gamble, you can gamble for fun, but please don't addicted to it!!! =[
Ballet Class --> Got force by my sister to attend this ballet class!!! =[


March 6, 2013 Wednesday
My Second Car --> Was keep beggaring that I didn't get a car, when the car is out and I was scared to drive!!! =[


March 7, 2013 Thursday
My Twitter and Weibo --> Shared my Twitter and my Weibo!!! =]
Sabak Bernam --> Had to head to Sabak Bernam to work on something!!! =]
Dark Skies --> Was thinking is a horror movie, but turned as an alien movie!!! =[


March 8, 2013 Friday
First Day of Driving Alone --> First time diving alone, was so scared!!! =[
Stubborn --> Have you ever keep on trying on something that is hard to get, but once you get it, you felt that turned out is not that you really want!!! =[
Season of Love 《恋爱季节》 --> So so drama, there's no nice drama recently!!! =[
Happy International Woman's Day --> Yeah, is a day for woman!!! =]


March 9, 2013 Saturday
Car Sticker --> Finally get this!!! =]


March 10, 2013 Sunday
Oz the Great and Powerful --> Felt asleep in such a nice movie!!! =[


March 11, 2013 Monday
What do you hate about guys??? --> Guys should see this!!! =]


March 12, 2013 Tuesday
Honing a Bull's Horn??? --> I'm like this, are you???


March 13, 2013 Wednesday
Snitch --> Nice movie, but doesn't really like the way the camera shoot!!! =[
Second Job Interview Offer --> Happy or Sad???


March 14, 2013 Thursday
Happy White Valentine's Day --> Another sad day for single!!! =[
Dead Man Down --> The story is interesting!!! =]
Second Job Interview --> The job wasn't really suit me!!! =[
My Nephew --> Get frustrated with my eldest nephew spoiled child attitude!!! =[


March 15, 2013 Friday
Postcard from LA --> Received nice postcard from my friend when he travel back to his hometown!!! =]
Arcade Game --> Such a long time didn't play any arcade game, got to thanks to my friend!!! =]


March 16, 2013 Saturday
Twice for Jack The Giant Slayer --> What to do??? My friends haven't watch it what!!! =[


March 17, 2013 Sunday
Badminton --> Such a long didn't play badminton, thanks to my friends!!! =]


March 18, 2013 Monday
Woman Addicted To Drinking Blood --> This is scary lol!!! =[
Sick of the Society Nowadays --> This is freaking sad and ridiculous news ever!!! =[


March 19, 2013 Tuesday
Addicted to 《The Walking Dead》 --> Love this recently!!! =]


March 20, 2013 Wednesday
Happy International Happiness Day --> Happy = Happiness!!! =]


March 21, 2013 Thursday
Heavy Rain --> Crazy heavy rain on that day!!! =[
SaSa --> Happy shopping at SaSa!!! =]


March 22, 2013 Friday
Felt so Sorry for this!!! --> I promise myself I won't do this again!!! =[
Olympus Has Fallen --> Freaking awesome movie!!! =]
Gift for April Birthday Angels --> Happy Birthday to those who born in April!!! =]


March 23, 2013 Saturday
Princess and the Seven Kung Fu Master《笑功震武林》 --> Wasn't that funny!!! Wonder why people say it's funny!!! =[
The Call --> Love the story!!! =]
Side Effects --> So so movie!!! =[
The Croods --> Cute and lovely kid's movie!!! =]
Ah Boy to Men: Part II --> Is funny movie, but it's fine for me!!! =[
My Movie Day --> Yes!!! I cleared up my movie to watch list!!! =]
Linda Chung @ 1U --> Saw this pretty artist at 1U accidentally!!! =]


March 24. 2013 Sunday
Warm Bodies --> What a love story movie!!! =]
Dinner --> Dinner at BBQ Plaza!!! =]


March 25, 2013 Monday
Thinking of A Person Alone --> Nice and meaningful song to me!!! =]


March 26, 2013 Tuesday
I'm Sick --> Sad day!!! Cause I was sick!!! =[


March 27, 2013 Wednesday
Still Recovering --> Still recovering ooo!!! =[
Backup Plan??? --> Still can go for a movie even though is sick, hahaha!!! =]


March 28, 2013 Thursday
G.I. Joe --> Nice movie, especially handsome and hot Lee Byung-hun!!! =]


March 29, 2013 Friday
No Holidays for those Kids --> Too many kids in my house, was getting crazy!!! =[


March 30, 2013 Saturday
Happy Easter Day --> Happy Easter Day!!! =]


March 31, 2013 Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.