【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, March 09, 2013

Car Sticker

Since I have car, 
I need to get a car sticker too,
which is just easy for me to pass through my house security guard!!!
Because there are two exits out of my house,
one is easier for me to get to the other side of the road,
the other one is much more harder.

So when I get home the first that I was gonna to do is request it from my brother!!!
Since my brother has two car,
so he just get one from one of his car for me!!!

Actually this is kind of like cheating stuff!!!
Obviously,
both of us have two different car and different car plate number!!!
His car is so expensive and mine is so cheap!!!
(Even though I was request that I don't want a local car that time,
but I still take it,
because I know if I want it, is my responsibility to buy myself!!! =])

And I didn't pick my family's car plate number,
because I don't want to wait for it,
and it's so freaking expensive,
which I think is useless to pay such an huge amount just for the car plate number,
since I'm a business that what "Feng Sui" thing said that you need to get good number for the car!!!
**********************************
有了车后,
烦恼的就是我家进出都需要身份证来登记,
什么居民证据都没有的我非常的麻烦的,
续我家这里有两个出口,
自从昨天恐怖经验后,
回到家就说我要拿到那个居民车的贴子,
好让我从另外一个比较没有那么危险的出口出去!!!

昨天说,
等待得到贴子的同时,
今天我哥就把他跑车上的贴子撕下来给我,
(他有两辆车,
所以都不需要为他担心任何事)

虽然撕下来了可是很明显的我们的车的型号和车牌都不一样,
我因为急着出车所以没有等我家御用的6668车牌
而且还很贵!!! =[
那天大姐夫还传了五,六个车牌给我选,
说实在的,
我不会去在意车牌的号码是什么,
我没有很传统一定要8,要6的,
每次都乱选,
就像上次我那手机号码一样,
都不知道为什么要选什么手机号码!!!
给什么号码,
就拿什么号码嘛!!!
选来干什么!!!
结果那时选出来的电话号码,
我姐姐就一直念为什么我的电话号码这样的,
一点都不美!!!
(我心想,电话号码而已嘛,又不是什么东西!!!
唉,真麻烦!!!
所以那时换去Note II的时候,
就叫她选号码好了!!!
又不是她的号码,
意见真多!!!)

2 comments:

  1. At least with a cheap car you don't have to worry so much if you have an accident in it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.