【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Thursday, August 08, 2013

【ClubMed】Club Med Cherating Beach: Tree Top Challenge|珍拉汀灣ClubMed: 树上挑战

August 8, 2013, Thursday
After got back from the Zen Space, I told myself I want to go there again, but I didn't in the end due to lack of time...then we came to this place!!
********************************************************************************
划了几轮船候,我就跟大队一起再回到原来住处的地方(当时一直嚷说“那个地方太美了,我一定要再去,结果都没有时间,真是遗憾!)

 Kids Time (6 years old and above) 09:00~10:00 & 14:30~15:30
Passworld (11 to 17 years old) 10:00~11:00
Adults 11:00~12:00 & 15:30~17:00
The time we got there was roughly 4pm so just perfect timing for it, let's see...(I wasn't in any of the pictures below!)
********************************************************************************
我们回到去的时间是超不多四点出,所以就来玩一玩这个所谓的“树上挑战”(以下照片里的都不是我哦!)

Before it starts the staff would explain how's it work and how we hooked the safety hook on the metal rope!! Here's the first station and we're requested to wear sport shoes to play this game!
********************************************************************************
还没开始前,工作人员会清楚解释怎样将扣着自己安全装置的扣子转到另一个站的线上,这里是第一站,必须穿上鞋子以方便自己踩在线上的平衡不会有些出入!

As I saw it from the bottom, I thought it shouldn't be a problem for me, then who knows the moment I was standing on the rope, my hands were kept on shaking......because I was holding the wrong side, I should learn from this uncle which I should hold on the rope but I was holding on the safety string instead so apparently my whole body forces was relying on just a safety string and make it move front and back, almost lose my balance!!
********************************************************************************
我就看似容易,结果自己就一直在上面手震,其实应该要拉上面那条绳子就可以比较平稳的,但我却拉错了,拉着自己安全装置上的绳子,所以一直不停的摇晃,所以整程我最慢,拖慢了后面所有的人,真是丢脸。。。

It was so embarrassed that I was jamming who was queuing behind me...(sweat!!) And finally came to the third station, this's not easy for me as well (okay, you may said nothing is easy for me in this game) as my body is so heavy so I tried to used up all my energy to grab and hug the ropes......can imagine after this station, I almost out of breath and energy duh!!!
********************************************************************************
几经辛苦终于去到第三站,要把那安全装置的钩到第三站的绳子上过后才可以出发。。。这个也很难(由于身型很重的我一直都觉得很不平衡,四肢一直死命的抱着那粗粗的网子)过完这里,四肢好像都断掉那样,没有任何力气了。。。

The fourth station was kinda of easy compare to the station two, at it has two ropes for my feet to step at least..
********************************************************************************

第四站这里就比第二站好一点,因为有两条线!!   对,就是要像这位uncle那样抓着那条横线,就会比较容易抓到平衡点(我当时怎么这么笨@.@!!)

After been through so many "difficult" stations, finally I got to the last station, the easiest and the funniest part, don't need any energy just relax and let it fly over!! Did I say that I was almost want to give up in those previous sections...but what to do, once you've start should try to finish it as you can, right?
********************************************************************************
最后这一站这里是最爽的,不用出力,利用高度及出发的稍微一点冲力,就可以去到重点站,我最喜欢这里,哈哈哈!!!   因为终于完了,我在半路的时候都很后悔,想说我可以中途放弃吗。。。结果怎样都要咬紧牙关完成它!

22 comments:

  1. Morning morning sweetie.. Wah, all these lasak activities not for me oohh.. I think I will faint if ask me do that, but it looks fun though..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I not dare to try one, but then I see everyone go try and plan so I might just joined, then who knows it's so difficult!! =[

      Delete
  2. awww I like this, it looks so much fun!! glad that you didn't manage to go back to the Zen place one more time but this tree top challenge.. I would be interested to join this too, 一關一關那樣很過癮.. and I guess it may not be easy to proceed to the next station, but it's not impossible too!! so it's more of challenging your determination and courage and motivation other than just your energy.. surely feel very happy and 成就感 after you were able to complete the entire trail right?? hehe, bravo!! and that must be fun~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yah la!!! Every time I finish a station, I kept on wishing the next one is the last station, but then still few more to go, until my sister said faster, you're almost there, I was so happy to hear that and move faster to the next station!! =]

      Delete
  3. oh it's fun leh. I remember we play this during one of our school trips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, during my school time I won't even play something like this, hahaha!! All in my mind was just study, don't like outdoor stuffs, hahaha!! =]

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hahaha, just concentrate on your feet, see you did step on the string or not is already caught full of your attention, and you will forgot about the height frighten thing, hehe!! =]

      Delete
  5. 感觉好玩,可以试试当泰山的感觉。不过我应该是不敢玩的,胆小鬼一个 哈哈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈,对,很不错,而且周围都被青色森林给包围着,很舒服!

      我也是胆小鬼,哈哈哈! 我是硬硬来的! =]

      Delete
  6. 很像槟城的escape park。很好玩,很刺激,考验身体的平衡度和力度。玩过后,整个人感觉快虚脱了。赞!!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对,玩了完全是没有力气,很想躺在床上不想动的那种感觉哦!

      Delete
  7. So much fun, so exciting. Not for me though - too old and too fat. Hehehehehehe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah you so keng! Holding on to the wrong thing, just a safety string you can pass the station one successfully. Good good. Sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes it very difficult actually, but I learned from that, next time I won't something like that!! =]

      Delete
  9. WOW! Great photos! I was out blog hoppin and ended up here thru Suitaupui's site - what a neat going - sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 说真的我看到树上挑战就觉得自己应该是不会去体验的人XD
    我真的很懒哈哈哈~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.