【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Monday, December 15, 2014

【DIY|自制】The Final 50|终极50

Finally just got these things done...and now I felt a bit lazy!!! (Might not say just a bit, instead I'm very lazy now, is like you don't wish to do anything after final~~~)

But since I said I'll be back on 15 so please make it right, here're my FINAL 50!!


Ever since I've finish my cards last year I told myself I would never ever do it again, might buy the selling outside is more than good enough!! Instead I did buy the cards and not only few but 50, so then I looked at the cards, they looked too simple for me, was thinking those received them, are they gonna throw it away after they received or not??? Thus I started came out idea that I want make a simple small small gift to attach with it!! (Yup, I typed it as "simple" but it's not easy at all, obstacles kept on popping out, after I've done roughly 20 of them, I looked at the others and complaining why they're still more to go...no doubt I almost want to give up all the time) 


In order to prepare this, I start planning a month before which is in the beginning of November, started collecting address, designing and prepare materials until I found the Christmas charms those I was gonna to use, were out of my count......been trying so difficult and finally found something barely can consider as "Christmas " charms!! Last but not least is the fun part where I've to punch a hold on the hard card boards and on the next my right hand was so pain until I got to use left hand to use the mouse (luckily I use my left hand for fun some times, if not I won't be able to work on the next day lo)


Okay, the end of the story, the further details will wait until everybody got theirs first then I'll use pictures to tell the story!! If not mistaken it'll be at your house on Friday (please inform back once you received, if don't I got to go check at the post office again)!! =]
********************************************************************************
刚刚忙完,有点懒惰(不是有点,而是很懒惰,感觉就像是那种大考完,然后要放大假的那种~~~)

不过说好了15号回来,但也不要说话不算话,所以我的终极50出来啦!(“终极”这个字眼,纯碎是因为我最近在看“終極X宿舍”,所以才“借用”这个字,而且加上我本来就很喜欢终极系列)

其实我在去年做完的时候,就一直碎碎念的时候说“我今年一定不会再做,直接买的就好了!”   结果我确实买了,而且还买了50个,但又觉得纯碎这样送张卡,未免也太随性了吧,所以就想出一个简单的配件(虽说简单,但做起来简直就是困难重重,每做了将近20多个,就一直看一直想“怎么还有那么多 啊???”   )多次几乎要放弃的状态,尽管我很早就在一个月前开始准备,收集地址,开始构思,材料准备到缺少材料,将本来应该是圣诞的装饰就变成“大概有圣诞概念”的装饰;还有最好笑的是因为我要在硬卡纸上打洞而手痛变到第二天我要用左手抓滑鼠(还好我平时好玩,不时换手抓滑鼠,不然都不用工作了)。。。

多余详细的照片等大家收到过后才慢慢用照片说故事,如无意外应该会在星期五寄到你家哦(不忘要给我保平安,因为假如没寄到,它会寄回我这里的邮政局)!!!   =]

Posts on this date -
2015: 【Gift|禮物】Little Angels Christmas Card|五位小天使的聖誕卡
2013: 【DIY|自制】Summary of 2013 Handmade Christmas Card | 我的2013年自制圣诞卡
2013: 【DIY|自制】2013 Handmade Christmas Card 10 | 2013年自制圣诞卡10
2013: 【DIY|自制】2013 Handmade Christmas Card 9 | 2013年自制圣诞卡9
2013: 【DIY|自制】2013 Handmade Christmas Card 8 | 2013年自制圣诞卡8
2013: 【DIY|自制】2013 Handmade Christmas Card 7 | 2013年自制圣诞卡7
2013: 【DIY|自制】2013 Handmade Christmas Card 6 | 2013年自制圣诞卡6
2013: 【DIY|自制】2013 Handmade Christmas Card 5 | 2013年自制圣诞卡5
2013: 【DIY|自制】2013 Handmade Christmas Card 4 | 2013年自制圣诞卡4
2013: 【DIY|自制】2013 Handmade Christmas Card 3 | 2013年自制圣诞卡3
2013: 【DIY|自制】2013 Handmade Christmas Card 2 | 2013年自制圣诞卡2
2013: 【DIY|自制】2013 Handmade Christmas Card 1 | 2013年自制圣诞卡1

38 comments:

  1. Good morning dearie.. Eh, you published last night at 11.30pm? But I only see your update in my feed now leh.. Oohh, good to know your progress on the Christmas cards, haha.. You are really very "yau sum", you said lots of "obstacles" when you were doing this, but you still proceed and continued, "lei hou geng"! See you tomoro ok :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Thanks!! I think partly of the obstacle was made by my procrastinate problem lo!!

      Delete
  2. wah.. you have got 50!! that is indeed a lot to do, no wonder that keeps you so tied up.. i will faint if i need to do 50 cards, want to send out 50 (write message and address) also is a lot of work to do, don't mention you need to "decorate" your 50 christmas cards!! again, we see your heart in doing this for your friends.. you are so GOOOD!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's I was decided to type out the address indeed, hahaha!! If not I was gonna to have more works to do lo!!

      Delete
  3. 哇, 妳真的会让收到的朋友很感动啊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get my cards from the Mouth and Foot Artists - do my bit for charity. Trouble is I never get round to sending them, still in my drawer. Hehehehehehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, don't bring the procrastination forward to the next year duh!!!

      Delete
  5. 真的太强了!你很有心啊~先跟你说声谢谢了! ^__^

    Ching Ee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this the little something that you mentioned? I'm going to tell my mom a girl mailed it to me and see her reaction XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, is a very little thing only ya!! Please don't put too high expectations!! =]

      Delete
  7. wow! really envy you. You can really spend your precious time in making something special for your blogger friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Received your special card! Thank you very much! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
    2. It's just a small thing, hope you like it!! =]

      Delete
  8. 我真的觉得你太强了!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are just so nice and 厉害!!很有心思!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your cards and will never throw away. It is sitting proudly on my office CPU so that everyone could see it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! So happen I was on leave so I was at home when your card arrived. Good timing! You are suchba sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. 我本想挑战更多的~~~但有些异想天开的感觉,呵呵!!

      Delete
  13. Thank you very much, Sheta for the surprise. You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.