【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Thursday, December 25, 2014

【ChristmasExchangeGift|圣诞交换礼物】Secret Santa Exchange Gift 2014|圣诞部落秘密交换礼物 2014

December 25, 2014, Thursday
✈1
✈2
Is January now and I'm still writing Christmas posts?? Seriously?? Yes, I'm!! And I'm still have lots to go!! Back to the topic, I'm so glad that I get to ask Kiko and Ember to organize this Christmas Exchange Gift event with me!! At first Ember, she just wants to be a participant, but gradually she has became the most contributor in this event!! (Really thanks so much to her effort through out the whole event!)
********************************************************************************
不知道有没有在等这篇。。。因为很多人都不知道我们是如何抽签的!!   说实在的我自己是也要写这篇很久了,只是一直拿不出时间来。。。由于我是真的很衰,每年圣诞节不是强迫我好朋友跟我换礼物就是强迫我姐姐跟我换(有我这个妹妹真的是很难服侍,我是非常承认的,还很光荣的说,是要欠打吗?)   所以今年不再等待机会邀请的到来,而是找来了Kiko一起主办,然后再一起找来Ember,本来只是想要参与的她,却变成了这个活动里最重要的灵魂人物之一(没有了她就不会有那么神秘那么好玩了)

✈3
On November 27, I've created a Christmas Exchange Gift event in FB, then let participants to click on the "join" button before 29!! Also before 30 pm Ember with their self created nickname, address and phone number plus 3 items (below RM30) which they wish to receive for Christmas, this was written by Ember! Next Kiko helps to invite the rest!!
********************************************************************************
11月27日在面子书开了一个交换礼物的活动,让参与的人在29日前按下“join”及在30日前Inbox给Ember,并附上为自己取的一个神秘名字,地址和电话号码,还有3样希望得到的圣诞礼物名单,价额不超过RM30!!   (这是Ember写的)   然后Kiko负责邀请大家!!

当收集完28位圣诞美女的匿名后,我们就开始抽签,其实抽签的时候也是很乱,我们各自又不想有接触到抽签的方法,所以Ember(辛苦了)竟然一个名字一个名字打在What's app上面,给我和Kiko抽!!

✈4
After collected 28 Beauty Santa wish list and their nicknames, then we started our random draw!! First Ember typed all the participants nickname on What's app, since we don't want to influence any of the  draw results, so I suggested I pick a name then Kiko pick a name!! Then Ember wrote down who send to who!!
********************************************************************************
然后我就想到与其还要抄回出来抽签,又反正我和Kiko都不知道匿名的真实身份是谁,而且名字又在这里,所以我建议在What's app里面抽好了,我说一个匿名,Kiko说一个匿名,这样来搭配!

✈5
Here's the fun part, Ember and I were waiting Kiko to list out the name, but have no idea why she took so long to give us the name!!! Then Ember and I actually were really think that Kiko needs some times to calculate which name suit which name is it??
********************************************************************************
但是好笑的是不知道为什么Kiko很久才说出下一个名字,我和Ember两个都在想,Kiko是不是一个个拿去算命了需要配合谁,才需要那么长的时间啊??


✈6
This happened when you typed too fast, "Velen" become "Celab"!! (Could it because I was kept on remembering of the Celab character from Pretty Little Liars?!!)
********************************************************************************
但有时候打字打太快也会出错,突然间跑来一个Celab(这不会是因为我太喜欢Pretty Little Liars的Celab,所以type错?)


✈7
✈8
✈9
✈10
Back to the topic, Kiko started to get confused, but then later on we  only found out she was actually having lunch with her friends!! And so do I, but my confusing is I can't remember which name I've typed lo!!
********************************************************************************
回归正传,Kiko到后面都乱了。。。=.=!!!   过后才知道Kiko在跟朋友吃早餐,真是不好意思打扰了!   不说她人,我自己也是中间有乱掉不少,我应该写下来,剔去掉才会比较好,但是懒惰的我(你说叻?)   还好Ember有记录到那么的详细!

但是过后当时在What's app抽的不算,因为后来有几位加入,所以我们在Skype再进行第二次抽!


✈11
It was my first time to join this, was so excited and thinking want to prepare three items on the wish list for my Santa baby......but, but, but, it was so unfortunate I got myself pick the king of the draw......=.=!!! The  three items wish list are
1. Fox bag
2. Tiger shirt
3. Leopard pillow
Tell me about it......where can I found all these???
********************************************************************************
第一次参与,我是超级超级兴奋,想说可以的话,我三份都送。。。。。。谁知道。。。我竟然幸运到自己抽到签王,我一看就觉得怎么这么像绕口令,因为我很顺口的问我朋友询问的时候就直接 “哪里可以买到狐狸的包包,老虎的上衣跟豹纹的枕头!” 这简直就是绕口令嘛!


✈12
Ember screenshot our conversation and post it on the event page, thanks to everybody's feedback, 慧慧(Hui Hui) found this on Taobao, but is that too late to order it from Taobao huh??
********************************************************************************
Ember把我们以上的对话放上面子书,得回来的回响让大家都笑翻肚子了,更强的是慧慧还厉害的找到淘宝可以买到全部三样,不过那是会来不及吧!


✈13
Picture Sources
Thanks to Ember for posting about it, Joyce comments that I can get it from 红之馆 for the fox bag, so I just placed an order right away!!
********************************************************************************
多谢Ember这么一po,给Joyce这么一提醒说红之馆有卖(我之前也是有看过),所以就直接向红之馆下订单了!!


✈14
Even so, I don't give up so easily, as Ember helps me asked my Santa Baby where can I get those items! Then she lists out a few, on December 6 I went to the shop, was exploring the whole shop then found this, and I was so happy, took a picture send to Ember, but look closely, "This's a leopard, not a tiger!" Am I really don't know how to differentiate leopard and tiger??
********************************************************************************
当然我是没有那么容易死心,没有经过努力,我是没有那么容易放弃的,Ember向我的圣诞宝宝询问哪里可以买到那三样东西的详情,所以12月6日我就 到那家店找了一番。。。看到这个的时候,还很开心的拍照给Ember说,我找到了。。。但是仔细看“这个是豹,不是老虎叻!”   我是眼花了吗??


✈15
Wow, I've found it finally......but this's so expensive, two for RM80!! After discussed with Ember, is better just stick to the fox bag only!!
********************************************************************************
哇!!   找到了,找到了!!!   但是它很贵,两件RM80,经过商量后,我们还是决定只是送红之馆的狐狸包包罢了!!


✈16
Done with the wrapping, the only thing I care about is who's my Santa Baby as desperately as you can't think of to know who's the one so creative to think of something so unique for Christmas present duh!!
********************************************************************************
我包好礼物了,其实超想知道到底是哪位的想象力那么好,可以想出这样的东西,让它说起来还可以拼到好像绕口令般的,她是不是算过量过才想到这三样经典啊???


✈17
On date 9 of December, I received the fox bag from 红之馆, since it's wrapping in so good conditions, so I didn't take it off and just wrapped it instead!!
********************************************************************************
我12月9日那天就收到红之馆寄来的狐狸包包,但是由于她包装得很好,所以我也没有拆开来拍照了。。。但是照片为什么12月10日才上载,那是因为我那时候已经下装了,哈哈哈!!!   我需要等第二天放工后,还没下装才可以拿着一起拍照!   XD


✈18
She's my Santa Baby, Ogui (二姐)!! Ember told me, you want to give to her by hand or by post?? I was like??!!! The person I was gonna to meet soon was just Kiko and Ogui, so obviously she's my Santa Baby, right!! Then our met up was at December 20 (another post to talk about this)!!
********************************************************************************
原来~~~原来~~~原来我的圣诞宝宝是猫头鹰美女Ogui(匿名为二姐)!    我问Ember我的圣诞宝宝是谁的时候,她回答谁“你要亲手给她还是要寄给她?”   我奇就怪了,我要几面的只有Kiko跟她,所以就是她咯!!   我们是12月20日见面的(过后才开文吧)!!


✈19
That was my first meet up with her, glad that she likes the bag very much and partly also because quality of the bag was quite good duh!!
********************************************************************************
当时我还是第一次看到这个包包的实体,它质量超好,还好她还蛮喜欢的!!


✈20
When I first know my Santa Baby is Ogui then, I found the gift I was gonna to give her is so simple one!! Thus the day before our meet up I went to Mid Valley and got her this!!! Even though the requirement is not more than RM30 for a gift, but I personally thought that I need  prepare extra one more, since I can't mange to get her three of the presents!!
********************************************************************************
那时候知道是Ogui的时候,就觉得我的礼物才那么一份小小的,所以在前一天19日在Mid Valley买了这个!!   算是因为我要凑够吧!   虽说一份礼物说不超过RM30,但是我各人认为要多加这份,才让我觉得我自己的心意搭够哦(因为我本身一直耿耿于怀我没有准备三份礼物嘛!)   !!


✈21
So now, my Christmas present turns, on date December 18, I finally got mine from my Santa Beauty!!
********************************************************************************
12月18日终于收到我的圣诞美女送来的礼物!


✈22
Vachel(as 黑翼天使), she's my 2014 Santa Beauty!!
********************************************************************************
Vachel匿名为“黑翼天使”是我的圣诞美女!

✈23
 The nickname I put is “海豚(dolphin)”
1. Lotion 
2. Any Doraemon stuff
3. Masking Tape

The gift I got is lotion, which really come on time, that my lotion was almost finished!
********************************************************************************
我放的匿名是“海豚”
   1. Lotion 
2. 任何Doraemon的东西 
3. Masking Tape

我收到的是lotion,这来得刚好,因为我的lotion刚用完!


✈24
Also another cute drawing from Vachel, how cute!!
********************************************************************************
外加一个Vachel自画的圣诞卡通,好可爱哦!


All in all, want to give very big thanks to EmberKikoJoyceEveEva宅妈PeiEe卡卡,Ogui,Cinda 枚轩心语珍妮花艾莉丝咖啡杯(Joan)淑萍女魔头SallyShin慧慧,Grace,小黄瓜小镇姑娘水晶晶VachelAris Min小树瑜珺倩倩!!   Without you girls, this won't be happened and also I knew some of you even prepare all three items for your Santa Baby, is not about the money, that's just a reference!! As we all know if you really put the effort to prepare for it, I'm pretty sure she will really know and feel the bless from you, don't you agree?? =D

********************************************************************************
最后,当然要来个大总结,我要谢谢Ember,谢谢Kiko,谢谢Joyce,谢谢Eve,谢谢Eva,谢谢宅妈,谢谢PeiEe,谢谢卡卡,谢谢Ogui,谢谢Cinda 枚轩,谢谢心语,谢谢珍妮花,谢谢艾莉丝,谢谢咖啡杯(Joan),谢谢淑萍,谢谢女魔头Sally,谢谢Shin,谢谢慧慧,谢谢Grace,谢谢小黄瓜,谢谢小镇姑娘,谢谢水晶晶,谢谢Vachel,谢谢Aris Min,谢谢小树,谢谢瑜珺,谢谢倩倩!!   没有你们的参与,这个活动是不会顺利成功完成的!!  而且有些还真的有心到准备了三份礼物,超级有心,知道大家都了解那价钱的数额只是一个参考,最终是那份心意,收到的人都一定会感受到而甜到心里面去的,你说不是?? =D

相关文章

34 comments:

  1. My favourite in this post? Gotta be that owl bag.. Wait, is it an owl or a fox? Looks like an owl to me wor.. But anyway, cute bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~ I've the same thought at first, but is okay la!! As long as my Santa Baby is happy then everything is fine!! =]

      Delete
    2. Muahahahahaha....I also thought it was an OWL until you said it's a FOX! My poor eyes!

      Delete
    3. Different point of view, different results!!

      Delete
  2. I love that owl - the clip or the key chain, whatever that is! I had a gift exchange at a students' reunion - no owls...just birds...got a set of Angry Bird mugs. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah~~~~ That's very cute, you got post it or not?? (Sorry ya, really hard for me to go through every post, trying my best to do it ya!!)

      Delete
  3. 让你们很头疼呢,一直在想如何抽签呢!!!

    这个游戏真的好好玩,我们明年再来继续吧,呵呵~~~

    那个动物园,真的很好好好笑呢,哈哈!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈,是很难的,我们那时候也是想了很久,说分开抽签其实也不知道要怎样抽,所以才这样玩! 我也想明年会有,但是不知道谁会举办呢? 那个Ogui了,搞得我团团转,哈哈哈!

      Delete
  4. LOL...basi posts. No worries...I have a lot too.

    And thank you for your lovely card and gift too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah, not very basi lah not yet one month mah, hahaha!! but i like this idea leh, it's so cyber, haha!! cyber gift-exchange, maybe i will do that lah.. everyone joined in then pick a number, and then we just send the gift over.. but then if possible, i think i would prefer to have everyone meet up lor, then only can see the 最真實的表情 mah.. you know lah, through Whatsapp may not be the most genuine mah.. agree?? :D

    errr, all girly stuffs woh, i dunno how to choose my favorite woh.. if got Doraemon and Minions then different story lah~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahahhahaha!!! Princess Ribbon and I were discussing about this but scared no one want to join then we very paiseh!!!

      Meet up Ya??? Wait for you organized hehe!! If the gifts succeed can meet up then see everyone expression, that gonna be fun!!

      Delete
  6. 原来第一次你也没有写下来先哈哈哈
    我以为你有呢
    圆满结束谢谢大家

    ReplyDelete
  7. 谢谢妳的分享, 才知道幕后的妳们真的有血有泪啊。。。话说回来, 明年妳们要再办啊, 呵呵
    其实应该是我谢谢妳们, 让我有机会参与, 有机会感动, 真的, 虽然我离开部落格了, 但有妳们的不嫌弃与在乎, 我好幸福啊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 那是一定要邀请你的啊!部落格活动,少了你怎么行啊!

      那个还要再举办,要问问幕后大功臣们,看她们要不要,哈哈哈!

      Delete
  8. 哇,你們陣容還真大,而且玩得很開心,哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈,还好有他们两位帮忙邀请人,不然我很多都不认识啊!

      Delete
  9. 好厉害的记录,我才知道你们是这样抽签的。
    我也要谢谢你们,谢谢你们的用心。

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like the 'owl' thing is very popular, I see a lot of accessories made with the owl pattern, kinda cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The girls really put their hearts into this secret santa gift exchange. So fun for them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 我还要谢谢你们!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    是说我得文也还没有生出来呢!!~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  13. 再次谢谢你们的用心,也谢谢你们给我机会参与~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我是该谢谢你才对,还有心到准备三份礼物,给你十倍的掌声!

      Delete
  14. Your FOX bag sure brought me memories of the 1980s when I was in Hong Kong. Long ago the FOX fashion started when HKG started selling knitted woolen fox mufflers which was a craze with ladies. From far it looked like a real elegant fox mink over their necks during winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, 1980!!! It was so long time ago, wait, you mean the fashion was the same since the 1980 until now???

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.