【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Friday, March 22, 2013

Felt so Sorry for this!!!

Just felt so bad,
just wanted to write it out to remind myself not to repeat this again!!!
my mom will make soup everyday,
and there's always some left over,
so I'm the one always finish it all!!!
I always will be kind of full after my dinner,
so I just put it aside,
and I will drink it later!!!

But I forgot about it yesterday!!!
Argh!!! God!!!
I felt so bad about it,
because I hate to wasting any food...

How can I forgot about it???
I always remember about it,
and this is my first,
and I hope this will be my last time too.

Is so bad for my mom throw the soup that she made!!! =[
********************************************************
今天早上起来就觉得有点不对劲,
像是忘了一些东西,
可是又记不起来是什么,
洗完衣服,
去饭厅看见桌子的时候,
才想起我昨天放在桌子上的汤忘了喝。。。
啊!!!
好难过,
我每次都会记得,
不知道为什么昨天会忘记!!! =[
早上起来没看见一定是被妈妈拿去倒了,
真是惭愧!!! =[

(先说明不是我不要在晚饭的时候喝完,
因为饱了所以才放着打算晚点再喝,
为什么会有多余的???
因为妈妈泡太多了,
而这些太多的都是我会帮忙喝完的)

4 comments:

  1. 无意者无罪。这次就算啦。下次记得就好。

    ReplyDelete
  2. @路宝贝对呀,经过一次就一直提醒自己了!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. 没事的啦,下次你要睡觉前往厨房看看,就知道有没有汤要喝掉的啊!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @@LIc3 s-h-i-h^s-h-i-h我那是就是太累而睡着了所以才忘记了,早上起来就一直很惭愧!!! =[

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.