【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day!!!
How did you celebrate mother's day with your mom???

To avoid the crowded,
I already had our mother's day dinner with my family!!!

Few weeks ago my brother already bought a Gucci bag for my mom cost Rm4000,
and he asked us to share with him by paying Rm500 per person,
I'm very good girl,
I paid him the money on the next day!!!
(not sure that my sisters and my brother in law had passed to him or not)
But now,
I can't confirm that whether my mom received the present or not because I wasn't at home most of the time!!!

Since is Mother's Day weekend,
I stayed at home,
grab my laptop and watched TV with her!!! =]
******************************************************
母亲节快乐!!!
你是如何与你妈妈庆祝母亲节的呢???

为了避开人潮我们上个星期就吃了母亲节晚餐!!!

至于母亲节礼物,
我哥哥老早就准备好了,
他买了一个Gucci包包,
让我们和他一起和钱买给妈妈礼物,
我很乖,
我第二天就给我哥哥钱了,
但是现在都不知道我妈妈拿到礼物没,
因为我不常在家所以都不知道!!!

既然是母亲节的星期,
我很乖的待在家里拿了电脑和我妈妈在家看电视!!! =]

12 comments:

  1. I guess what mothers wish is that the kids are able to spend quality time with them than any other materialistic things else.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 好乖的女儿哦~~
    不过如果你常常陪伴在她身边,你妈妈肯定会更开心吧,呵呵~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyor!!!!! RM4000 Gucci bag!!!! But I think your mum would cherish spending happy times together with the children a lot more than all the gifts in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @[SK]I know, plus my mom doesn't really expensive stuff also, if I'm at home, I always stay with her!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. @@LIc3 s-h-i-h^s-h-i-h我很常在她身边啊,虽然我爱趴趴走,可是我每次都会准时回家吃饭,而且我每次在身边都很多话说,她每次都说我很吵很坏蛋,可是我还是很喜欢这样叽叽喳喳的!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. @suituapuiI know, that's why I always balanced up my time to stay with her!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. 这样子,你很乖哦,我惭愧咯,因为我很少陪伴在妈妈身边呢。。。。。
    但是我跟她说话,她说我很罗嗦啊,哈哈~

    ReplyDelete
  8. 当孩子渐渐长大 陪伴成了最好的礼物

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, such a luxurious present for your mom. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @@LIc3 s-h-i-h^s-h-i-h妈妈都是口不对心的啦,我妈也是说我很技扎很多话,可是还是一样说很多话,哈哈哈!!!=]

    ReplyDelete
  11. @linaHehe, but my mom doesn't really like luxury stuff!!! =[

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.