【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, May 18, 2013

【Park|公園】Waterfront Night View|夜晚的河濱公園

May 18, 2013, Saturday
✈1
On my last post, I mentioned it rained later on and it wasn't a lightly rain but it's a heavy rain. Thank god I don't have to drive under the heavy rain, I know I've quite bad eyesight when come to driving under rain plus I'm careless person too. MeiLing was trying her best to drive as slow and careful as she can due to the light traffic jam.
**************************************************************************
上一篇已經提過過後下了一場大雨。在河旁回來后,我們休息到晚上,再出發去吃晚餐。慶幸的是我無需駕車,在這種惡劣的環境駕車真的是很危險。在大雨中駕駛的美玲也變得額外的小心。

✈2
After came back from the park we took some rest then went out again at night to meet up my the other friend who came one day earlier than me to have a delightful dinner at Top Spot Food Court. Good to have a group of people so that we could quite a few dishes.
**************************************************************************
至於爲何下大雨也要出門的關係是因爲我約了另外一班同樣吉隆坡來的朋友吃晚餐,他們比我們早一天抵達古晉,當天他們已經去了峇哥国家公园。多人一起的晚餐還真的比較容易叫菜,這樣就可以嘗試很多不同口味的菜色了。

✈3
✈4
Done with dinner, my friends said they haven't been to the waterfront here. So MeiLing and I took them here again and great for me to have chances to take night view picture of this. (wasn't using a quite good camera here, that's why the pictures quality aren't that good. That camera was quite good in the morning, but not for the night, it might needs tripod for night view, because it turned blur-ish whatsoever)
**************************************************************************
晚餐后我們再次來到河濱公園,因爲我朋友們還未來過,而且這方便還能讓我可以拍到河濱公園的夜景,簡直是一舉兩得。只可惜的是我當時的相機晚上的感光不太好,很容易就震機,必須連環拍才有一張看得清楚的,而第二張則是我用手機拍的(感覺手機拍的比相機拍的來得更好?!)

✈5
My friend took this picture of one of the resting pod along the river side. I asked him to transfer this picture to me as seriously to take a good picture is definitely depend on the photographer.
**************************************************************************
拍照拍累了,還可以在旁邊的休息亭歇一歇。朋友拍了要好的拍照技術把涼亭上的裝飾拍得那麽漂亮,所以趕急要他傳這張照片給我,因爲我覺得他拍得實在太好了(我的拍攝技術是要練多久才能這樣呢?)

✈6
Okay then selfie a bit, hehe! It was my troublesome back then, hair in front of forehead is so not my type. I suffer for quite a few weeks then I changed to the original one, because I can't stand there's hair in front of my eyes while I was reading.
**************************************************************************
最後來送上我的自拍照,話説我當時才剛剛剪了這個娃娃髮型的劉海,我盡我所能地忍耐了幾個星期后,最後我還是把頭髮撥去後面,因爲那一根根掉下來的頭髮一直擋到我的眼睛,讓我在看書的時候,很不爲舒服啊。

✈7
✈8
 Then before head back, I stopped at one of the stalls along river side to get some souvenirs. Last time I was still addicted to key chain, but now I'm more tended to postcard, can't even remember when was the last time I bought key chain though......
**************************************************************************
臨走前,我們還在河濱旁的小檔口買了一些手信。看回以前我還真的很喜歡買鑰匙圈,現在我都快記不起我最上一次買鑰匙圈是何時了。在近幾個月的旅行里,我好像只在於寄明信片罷了。


Posts on this date -

20 comments:

  1. 河滨公园晚上真的好漂亮, 我觉得手机拍的比较特出, 可是放大来看, 还是相机比较好 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. KL one also like that, next I took picture to show you.

      Delete
  3. 2张峇哥国家公园夜景都看不很清楚,夜景不好拍!
    自拍照笑容可掬 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must always apply Rain-X onto my windscreens so that when it rains heavily or lightly, we may not even need to use wiper! The Rain-X will clear the rain away for safer and clearer vision. Please advise your friend to apply that this weekend, yeah!

    I have passed this waterfront many years ago but during the day time. I think it is nicer to visit at night for a stroll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I heard that...but didn't take any action to do it so far...gosh!

      Delete
  5. Top Spot, very popular with tourists...and people from elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to say nice photos of the night view at the waterfront when I read that you wrote that the photos were not nice as your camera does not have a good night function but I still think the photos are nice.

    Nice selfie photo, to remember the time when you have a fringe (hair) on your face. I also cannot have a fringe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that wasn't a good hair cut, indeed is very cute, but so not my style xp

      Delete
  7. You got baby face, fringe is quite suit you wert! May be you yourself 不习惯罢了?:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No la, I try to get used to it...but I gave up in the end....

      Delete
  8. No key chain, please.....haha
    I received a lots of key chains as souvenir, that's why,......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.