【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

MSN Delete Checker

you know what..... I found this people are blocking my msn....

let me help them to explain why they blocked me......


leoplol@hotmail.complol
I know why he blocked me la, this is because of the stupid misunderstanding thing happened in Chicago that time.......Philip and SirLing........you guys should know why and you guys never help to explain for me also......never mind...... I dun want this kind of misunderstanding friend also........


premshivan@hotmail.comPrem Shivan
This guy is more stupid......he always said the nonsense stuff to me........ like he never use his mind to think of it before he said it......


freakypapa@hotmail.comtheran
This one........... Seriously, I don't know why he don't like me la...... I think is my face problems lol......wahahahaha............


konglk10@hotmail.comLing Kit
ERM.......................I leave this to somebody la.........because I don't why he blocked me la..........Maybe I did something wrong to him..........


chic_posse@hotmail.comcrystal
This girl......I know why she blocked me.......because she delete my name in the CHINESE DANCE........thats why she don't want to face me........

2 comments:

  1. seems like nowadays you damn free to update your blog right? how do you do your layout for your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it in some random website but I forgot where I download it...hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.