【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Sunday, May 31, 2015

【Floria|花卉展】2015 Royal FLORIA Putrajaya Overview | 马来西亚布城2015花卉展综合版

May 31, 2015, Sunday
✈1
Went to Putrajaya Royal Floria last Sunday (I'm freaking glad that I'm FINALLY can write something which is still happening now, I know I always write outdated post, please don't remind me for that...) Bet the first question came through your mind is "I must be flower lovers, since I haven't missed any of it since 2013." Honestly, I'm not that really addicted to flower (but I don't mind receive any flower of course if want to send one to me ya!) The reason I came every year is because of my mom, she loves flowers...so being a good girl, good daughter like me......for sure I will accompany her, right??
**************************************************************************
新鲜滚热辣的(终于有机会写现在还在进行着的活动了,好啦!我知道我一直写过期的东西,不好意思啊!)自2013年开始我几乎每一年都会去看的花展,全部人第一个问题就是“你很喜欢花哦?” 我!是没有很喜欢花(但会很期待收到花啦,那是不一样的哦!) 我之所以每一年报到,是因为我妈妈很喜欢花,所以才陪她去看啊!

✈2
We reached about 5 in the evening, it was so crowded (that you only can see heads mostly) The place was at Presint 4, we got stuck in the jam before the bridge, can tell most of the car they gave up and parked at the roadside and started to walk (I wonder will they get any illegal parking ticket or not ya??) Luckily my eldest brother in law was driving a high wheel that easy for him go through the grass and get into the parking lot. Bet for me, I need at least half an hour just to get a proper parking spot...
**************************************************************************
我们大概旁晚5点多抵达,超级多人的,这个花卉展在Presint 4,但还没过桥就开始塞车,是多车到无法动荡的那种,很多人都放弃,直接把车停在路边走路过去就好(假如是我驾车,我大概也会这样吧!) 庆幸的这次是我大姐夫驾车,他那种穿插在车龙中的技术,我可是半点都学不会哦!好不容易过了桥,找到了地方,我大姐夫也无需刻意找位子。。。=.=!! 因为他是驾着那种高档的越野车,车身很高,可以直接“铲”上去路边草地泊车。 我一直很惊叹的称赞我的大姐夫很厉害,因为换作是我,大概找位子都需要半个小时以上的时间吧! 但我大姐一直会说“你不要一直赞他,不然他就会很飘飘然。。。”

✈3
Follow the crowds to the ticket selling counter, it looks very crowded here but surprisingly my eldest brother in law can got the ticket very fast, just a few minutes......so what are these gather here for??
**************************************************************************
找到了位子停车,问问人就可以知道哪里是售票处,是确实很多人,但奇怪的是。。。不用几分钟,我大姐夫很快就买到票。。。那这些人都集合在这里干嘛啊??

✈4
RM 5 for an adult, RM 1 for a child and senior citizen is RM 1 as well (need to show the IC of course) Don't you agree the ticket was printed like the concert ticket ya?? In what I recall few years before, it wasn't that nice printed like this though.
**************************************************************************
大人一张RM5,小孩RM1,乐龄人士(应该是60以上吧,那边没有写,我上网有些写60,有些写65,所以不太确定)RM1,不过要显示身份证哦。今年好像设计到比较漂亮,好像演唱会票哦,印象中前几年的都是很普通的设计罢了。

✈5
The staff will tear off both side of the ticket at the entrance. But I wonder why they need to tear off both side instead of one?? It just double your work what...can't understand lo!
**************************************************************************
在入口处,工作人员会撕掉两旁的纸条,不过我很好奇,为什么要两边都撕掉,为什么不只是撕掉一边? 这样不会是很麻烦吗?? 有点多此一举的感觉咯。。。

✈6
Last year here was decorated by colorful hanging umbrellas  (which I haven't done, shame......) I always like it so much when they set the main theme be colorful, no matter what they use, it just has to be colorful like the rainbow, which may enlighten your mood instantly.
**************************************************************************
去年的我都还没写完(你说死不死。。。)这里去年的是彩色雨伞,今年换成彩色长布条,很喜欢他们这种使用彩色的感觉,看了就让人开心起来。

✈7
Compare to last two years, it was super crowded this year. And what I scared the most is accidentally got bumped into someone who's full of sweat on their body, hands especially, disgusting enough to say you would never ever wish that could happen on you!
**************************************************************************
是真的真的超级多人,我去过两次,那两次还好,不会有一种多人到有种压迫感,这次真的有点被吓到。还有你知道吗? 在这么多人的情况下,最害怕就是触碰到很多汗的人。。。因为就是那么幸运,不小心被擦身而过的人这样碰到,湿湿粘粘的,真是超级恶心!

✈8
My mom and my eldest sister asked my together "which way should we go?" Hmm, how do I know?? Then I saw Zone A in front (as a following procedure person like me, I always like to follow the number or alphabet ascending or descending) Thus I said "Zone A, Zone A, follow the road..." (So unfortunately I wasn't read carefully what was written on the board of the details section)
**************************************************************************
妈妈和大姐都问我“我们现在是要走去哪里?” 我哪知道啊。。。看到前面有这个Zone A,我就说“走这里,走这里!” 我是个程式人,喜欢跟着程式走,想到Zone A,就应该是这里开始看起吧! 但我那时候进去的时候,却没有注意到下面资料。。。

✈9
We were so blur that this section was places where they selling stuffs, something like flowers, arts and even food! And actually even before we entered here we were still blur, we got so surprised why things inside are all about arts stuffs and didn't see a single flower?? We walked around then came out...now I spotted, is an Arts & Crafts Pavilion, of course all the stuffs inside is about art, woman!! (Okay, here near the entrance got somebody walked too close to me, went I stepped out and he stepped in, his hand was full sweat...gosh!! I wish I could get a shower to wash my hand instantly man!)
**************************************************************************
就傻傻的,大条道理的走进去,原来里面是卖东西的,户外的有卖花的,还有卖食物的各种Food Truck。再进去一点就是这个室内的Arts & Crafts Pavilion(我就是在这个路口处跟那个手臂的粘粘的人碰到,感觉就想大叫)假如你来花卉,纯粹只想看花而已,我劝你还是不要进去好,就如招牌写着的,里面都是一些手工艺品,马来传统服装,还有更让我不思的就是里面还有银行柜台,提供签信用卡之类的服务。。。这个。。。是手工艺品的一种??

✈10
After stepped out from the art pavilion, my mom and my eldest sister started to complain "We are not here to see something like this, we want to see flowerssss!" Who to blame?? Then I saw Zone E in front and I said "Go Zone E, go Zone E!" I asked my eldest brother in law "Did they give you any map when you were purchasing the tickets?" He said none... But on the other way, it was good too, because not everyone would purposely find a recycle bin just to throw a paper after use, we all know, right?? And even worst some would throw it on the floor, what's environment awareness, it was nothing to them......
***************************************************************************
妈妈跟大姐一直投诉说我们来看花的,你带我来看这种。。。很快从Zone A出来,我就说直走去Zone E。 好像我是来过很多次那样,我问大姐夫“你买票的时候,他没有给你什么地图的么?” 但我后来想想,其实不给还好,当作环保嘛! 不然用一次就丢掉,毕竟本土的环保意识还不是很重,不会讲说丢一张纸,会刻意找个环保垃圾筒来丢,有些还会贪方便直接丢地上!

✈11
If you really want to take a picture is very super difficult task for you...(not like always, I can wait until nobody then only take a good shoot, because I was with my family this time!) Nowadays whatever you post in the internet especially Facebook, people will start to get there like immediately. Few days or even few hours later, there will be full of crowds...like people very scared to lose track on trends!!
**************************************************************************
人多到要拍照没有人在里面的照片很难,加上我不是自个儿走,我不能像平时一样跟人家斗看谁的耐心强(不然你以为要拍到里面没有人的地方那么容易? 现在只要网上,面子书一po,过没几个小时,几天,那个地方就人潮满满,好像怕输掉什么一样!)

✈12
✈13
Finally, seriously finally I saw some flowers and take pictures of flowers. Lily is the theme of this year (honestly, before it I only know how sunflower, rose and orchid look like...beside than that, don't ask me how to differentiate any type flowers, because I know nothing...)
**************************************************************************
好啦,好啦,我终于看到花,也终于拍到花了,今年的主题是百合,所以大多花都是百合(我除了知道向日葵,玫瑰和Orchid长得什么样,其他的。。。我都是花白痴)

✈14
The weather was so hot like boiling water...it was just second day of the event, you see the grass is started to turn brown. Glad the staff take an immediate step to water them.
**************************************************************************
天气真的很热,即时是第二天罢了,都可以看到青色的草有的褐色的干枯迹象,难怪工作人员都急忙浇一浇。这个有点像迷宫的感觉,但我们也只是路过而已,没有进去拍照。

✈15
✈16
✈17
For a second I really thought that flower was just a side character, from what I see was nothing much about flower. Guess is even more unique if they use flower to decorate this, but no doubt it...this design wasn't that bad also and care take lots of pictures pretending you're at the palace.
****************************************************************************
皇宫般的建筑设计,我有点怀疑这个花卉,好像花是配角,陪衬品,好像中心都放错一样,假如说用花能够搭出一个皇宫还可以讲说很特别,这个我虽然没有走进去看,但不得不否认道这个搭出来的暂时皇宫,真的蛮美的!

✈18
They call this pin wheel garden, so colorful and enlighten, reminds me of BaoQiong's Windmill post in Johor, where I wish to go one day. 
**************************************************************************
终于看到有一个可以让我心旷神怡的啦,就是这个小风车,让我想起宝琼写的柔佛风车。虽然这个很明显是他的baby罢了,但七彩颜色看起来很漂亮啊!

✈19
✈20
✈21
Was taking these few pictures fast, because my eldest sister and mom were waiting for me aside. (Luckily they didn't got piss) Saw quite a few parents ask their kids went inside the pin wheel area to take picture for them, I can imagine the view must be very good.
**************************************************************************
很快速的拍一拍就走了,因为我妈妈跟大姐在等着我。我看到很多家长让小孩走进风车堆内拍照很美啊。但我更希望他们可以小心一点点,因为假如弄坏了,其他人就不能拍了,你说是不是?

✈22
Don't know what's this, it looks like a colorful tunnel, it was located just right beside the pin wheel garden.
**************************************************************************
完全不知道是什么,好像一道通道,但又不是封密的那种,很多洞洞,不过站在下面还挺凉爽的。它这个是在小风车的隔壁,我放的照片几乎都是连着下去的。

✈23
This looks like clouds to me, those little string underneath, what was it? Raining cloud?? Thought clouds turn into raindrop first then only become the actual rain, right? Hmm......
**************************************************************************
这个超级特别啦,不知道它上面一粒粒的是不是乒乓球还是什么,它像是一朵在下雨的云,因为下面有一条条。。。自然现象不是云化了才变成雨的吗? 嘘~~~

✈24
Can't why they got wither so fast, it was just second day of the event, and they had already turns into brown color, hope they can survive until this Sunday.
**************************************************************************
有点不明白为什么它们那么快枯萎,真是可怜,干成这个样子,变褐色了(很明显就是枯萎了)都还没有人来理,不知道它可以撑到星期日没。

✈25
✈26
Cat Pavilion, yes! This's still inside the floria area, I was surprise too when I saw this (just dump everything into one exhibition? Next time how about plane?? I don't mind that and I will love it so much!!)
**************************************************************************
你没看错,我也没乱拍,花展还有猫猫看。爱猫之人,你们可以跟人家说我去花展看猫,不知道它人的反应会怎样,哈哈哈! 应该觉得你是乱摆的吧!

✈27
Here's the end of the colorful corridor (in image 6) I well set stage has various performance going on through out the whole exhibition (I guess...) 
**************************************************************************
在第6张照片的尾端就是一个舞台,上面有不同的人在表演,我当时经过的时候,就有一支乐队在表演。有时候会是舞蹈,但那个我没有拍到照片。

✈28
✈29
✈30
✈31
To celebrate 40th anniversary of China-Malaysia friendship, it is a mutual manifestation and symbol of respect and honour to the diplomatic relations between the two countries, since the last visit of Allahyarham (The Late) Tun Haji Abdul Razak, the second Prime Minister of Malaysia to China 40 years ago Sad to say I wasn't that interested into this, maybe part of the reason is I've seen this.......(purposely don't write it out and put a link instead, has to be aware also what)
**************************************************************************
这里还有为了庆祝中马交情40年仿中的建筑(有点抱歉的说我好像不太会欣赏,也许是因为我已看过这个,所以这个并没有引起太大的兴趣),当时我看到有马来同胞在拍婚纱照哦!

✈32
That was near to Zone B, the right side is the pin wheel section, actually I just got few picture of that area, if really want to see more can check out this blog post and all her pictures are so pretty.
**************************************************************************
这个在Zone B,右边去就是那风车的地方,其实那边还有很多,我因为家人的关系,所以无法一一拍下来。他们还有一个好像哈比人的屋子的场景,可以在卡卡部落格看到,而且照片拍到超级美,一定要去看她写的。

✈33
Finally, here's the end...what to say, almost spend 3 days in this post (now you know why I always have outdated posts, because it takes lots of time to write a post and mostly until the time I've done with it, it has already finished...) Knew it some of you may ask "Is a Floria post, why I've so less of flower pictures?" Actually I've took many flower pictures at the indoor exhibition, but can't post all in once, right? So I pick one of my most favorite picture to show here first. If you can't wait, just go there to see yourself before it ends!! =]
****************************************************************************
好了,说了这么多,一定会有人说,怎么花卉展,你却没有几张花的照片?? 我当然是有拍到花,但都是在室内的,而且照片很多,需要分开来写,先来张我自认拍到很美的来吊瘾吧,嘻嘻! 等不及的,可以自己先去看哦,还有3天罢了,错过就要等明年了!

Event Periods: May 30 (Saturday) ~ June 7 (Sunday), 2015
Time: 9 am - 10 pm (Monday - Thursday); 9 am - 12 am (Friday - Sunday)
Admission Fee: Adult - RM5 ; Child & Senior Citizen - RM1

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If not mistaken, Singapore has one annually also duh!

      Delete
  2. If me, if i'm alone, i can wait till nobody there, then take picture, if with other people, like what you mention, super difficult task...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, so certain places, seriously have to go alone...

      Delete
  3. I wanted to go leh, just to take pictures to blog about, but this weekend last right? Haih, I going back next Monday, this weekend have to attend wedding dinner in Penang. Going to miss it.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, go and blog about it, that's what I like, but sometimes, I can be very lazy...

      Delete
  4. Wah very crowded.. And yes, you good girl, accompany mummy there, so nice..The flowers very refreshing to the eyes.. Quite difficult to take pictures though like you said so many ppl..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, maybe go on weekdays, should be fine??? But weekdays working...

      Delete
  5. wah.. lots of colorful pictures leh.. i can see lots of people, lots of flowers and lots of decorations.. RM5 for the entry, okay mah, got so many things to see.. i also like the windmills leh, so nice, such a creative idea to use them to replace the flowers, haha!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the opportunity to pass by and see all these when they were not in official floria mode, while under construction - actually nice because no need to pay and no crowd. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh?? You should went down to take a few picture (if they allow) then can consider as the making of the floria post lo...

      Delete
  7. Lovely. This is one I would love to check out, other than the hot air balloon thing every year. I think there are nice floats on the lake at night, did you see? Sarawak has one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, those have drive late night, I claim that's very dangerous, you know now KL is super dangerous, people hit you, when you get out of car, the person who hit your car actually trying to rob your car...

      Delete
  8. 这个每一年都有, 但我比较怀念转型前的花车游行, 以前是花车游行的哦, 那时候军铜乐队要出队的, 很开心

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 真的啊?? 他们剪掉了吧。。。好可惜哦。。。

      Delete
  9. 我只是去过一年还要是有任务才会去
    这里对我来说真的很远~~~

    但是偶尔来看看下确实是不错的

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 你那边过来的确很远,假如不是顺路的话,真的不用刻意过去,嘻嘻!

      Delete
  10. 花展对我这个不爱花的女人来讲好像很遥远...........但是女人总有弱点,如果我老公说要带我去,其实我也会马上点头啦XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈,有人载。。。没有理由不去,哈哈哈。。。。

      Delete
  11. Thank you for all the photos shown here. So many people! I don't think I will ever go because I am afraid of crowd and heat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 好大型的花卉展,我们这里只能在家里看花了..

    ReplyDelete
  13. 如果我在雪州,如果我得空的話,可能會繞過去看看,因為要拍照,呵呵!
    我那裡的風車展今年才有的,我也不確定以後會不會變成一年一度的活動,不知到時你想來的時候,風車展還在嗎~

    ReplyDelete
  14. 眼花缭乱,马中建交40年仿中的建筑比较有看头。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 有吗?哈哈哈,或许我比较欣赏真实版的。。

      Delete
  15. The response looked good as the entrance fees is reasonable to enjoy the beautiful flowers and exhibits plus cats!! Meow!

    I am sure the advertisement and testimonials became better to attract such a bigger crowd this year. You want to see planes inside too!!! You better go to Langkawi's LIMA where they have airshows and exhibits too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha....LIMA...hmm, didn't catch my attentions that much, I suggest Singapore one, hahaha...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.