【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, July 11, 2020

【Book|書籍】The Great Character Books In The World|《世界最偉大的品格書》

July 11, 2020, Saturday
This is a book that I want to yell "I'm finally finished it!" It isn't about how boring is it, it just that it needs extra patient to read it, as it doesn't give me that motivation on urging to flip to the next page, therefore on the every page that I flipped through was like..."when can I finished it?"
**************************************************************************************
很想大聲呼叫說“我已經將這本書看完了。。。” 我覺得這本書對我來說最大的挑戰是,它真的需要很多的耐性去閱讀。

✈️1
It's just like the title of the book, it has quoted a lot of others famous self help book in the world, so this is like the summary of bunch of other motivated books. One of the habit that  I have when I'm reading a book is I love to read it out loud occasionally,  but because some of the book references and famous people mentioned in the book have been translated into Chinese, thus it's a bit laggy when I try to put it into a sentence.
**************************************************************************************
為什麼會這麼說呢? 正如書名“世界最偉大的品格書”,書中記載了很多不同書籍的要點,也有可能是作者引用很多西方文化的名人和書籍的關係,很多書名和人名都被翻譯過的,閱讀起來有時候會口吃的狀況。 因為有時候我閱讀的時候,我會很喜歡閱讀出聲,所以很容易才會有口吃的狀況。 但一概來說,它還是一本值得一讀的激勵書。

✈️2
You're in-charged of your own peaceful mind, if you would like to improve yourself, you're your own key person. I always hated those people who never depends on their own first but ask for help. But think back deeply, I'm actually is this kind of person, as I always hated that I'm so used to depends on people but when I need a help and I couldn't find one.
**************************************************************************************
「你只能依靠妳自己,要獲得一點點進步,要得到內心安寧,都只能靠自己」 依靠別人久了就會忘記自己,曾經自己也是靠著自己走過來的。 我常常會很生氣有些人一點小事都不會要別人幫忙,為什麼都不自己來,也許是我影子裡也有這樣的壞習慣,會很想找人依靠,但是一旦找不到,就會覺得很無助,而需費了很多力氣才讓自己回神過來。

✈️3
Silence is the most powerful tool in the world. I used to be very talkative. I'm that kind of person doesn't think but just speak straight from my mind, which obviously caused some of the people aren't happy on me. But once I start learn to become silence gradually, then I only found we will hear the most when you're silent.
**************************************************************************************
沈默是世界上最有力量的東西」曾經的我很愛說話,而是亂亂說話的我,常常都會在不知情的狀況下得罪人,然後自己又不知道,慢慢地我學會了沈默。。。而當我真的沈默下來的時候,我學習去寧聽,我卻聽到了很多我以前都沒有注意到的事項。

Author|作者: 潘維宗
Publisher|出版社:德威國際文化事業有限公司
Publish Date|出版日期:2009/10/01
Language|語言:繁體中文 
Pages|页数:330
ISBN:9789866498459
Price|定價:誠品網路書店

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.