【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday!!! Friday!!!

It's Friday again!!!
I forgot where we been to for this dinner!!!
(What a forgetful person I am!!! =[ )
***************************
又是星期五啦!!!
很遗憾的我忘记我哪里吃了!!!
(我就是很善忘的!!!   =[ )
 My friend order this...
***************************
我朋友点这个。。。

 Sorry for the angle of this photo shooting,
both of us are just too hungry!!!
So just took it as fast as I can,
as long as it's clear to see!!! =[
***************************
我点的是这个,
非常不好意思我拍照的角度很差,
因为我们两都很饿了,
只管有清楚的捉到画面就好了!!!   =[

 Basically both of us order kind of the same food,
just that he ordered shrimp pasta and mine is chicken pasta!!!
The food was quite nice,
just that it's too much,
I can't even managed it!!! =[
***************************
其实我们点的都是差不多的
他点的是虾的意大利面,
我的是鸡的意大利面!!!
食物是很好吃,
只是份量大了一点,
我都没办法吃完!!!   =[

 As usual Friday,
we got to grab something to drink!!!
Guess what,
the taste is terrible,
don't ever pick this!!!
My friend and I were already wanted to pour it away,
but end up I just pour everything into the other friend's cup!!!
Let him finished all!!!
As he said he can take it what!!!
Plus he doesn't have to drive after all!!!
***************************
照惯例我们就买了这瓶酒去找另外一个朋友!!!
这个酒真是前所未有的难喝,
从来都没有喝过这么难喝的酒!!!  =[
你们千万不要选这个,
我和我朋友都快要不想喝了!!!
我就索性把它倒到另外一个朋友的杯子里,
因为他可以喝嘛!!!
再加上他又不需要开车咯!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice pastas!!! My daughter would love these - she's very much into such cuisine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @suituapuiYup, what can I recalled back is my friend said take me to eat American food so doesn't really remember what's name of the restaurant!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.