【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Unexpected!!!

Found this on Tumblr!!!
Just found out that,
there's some kind of this stupid feeling keep coming up on my mind,
which makes me have to keep asking why things that I expected never come, 
but when I was forget about it,
it just suddenly pop out???

Like couple days ago I was keep depressing of keep doing shit by myself,
and was hoping someone to come along with,
but guess what!!!
There's no one,
so then I keep back to my own sh*t!!!

The phone started to have the "notification sounds"!!!
=.=!!!
Swt!!! =[
***************************
我很清楚的相信每一个人的人生都是这样,
可是这样的人生真的很累!!!
我生气每次我不想一个人的话,
就好像全世界愚弄你一般,
不会有一个人有空!!!

好了!!!
当我恢复精神来的时候,
很自在的一个人的时候,
那电话就来了!!!

什么鬼东西啊???

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.