【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Monday, April 15, 2013

Yayasan Taiwan Buddhist Tzu Chi (Cawangan KL & Selangor)

This thing is killing me!!!
Why???
Because of my eldest sister!!! =[
As I said before my eldest sister is Tzu Chi passionate!!!
she do anything for them,
(that's good to contribute a lot in charity,
but she just contribute too much until she was keep complaining that her son score so bad in his exam, which mean she doesn't give enough time to her son and spoiled him a lot,
for all these, seriously she just got to blame herself,
that's what I can say)

Back to the story,
she is the leader of this thing,
which is gonna go to those poor houses to do interview whether is there suitable to support the student in their studies!!!

Her group is lack of people,
even though there's enough people,
those people are just not very good in Malay,
which means with those people are just not contribute at all!!!

So what???
She got to take my second elder sister along,
because my second elder sister's Malay is quite good!!!

So on...isn't that this whole thing is nothing to do with me???
Nope!!!
Problem comes!!!
After my second elder sister finished those interviews paper,
she brought it back and asked me type it...
because she's so busy moreover my second brother in law had complained about it many times.
(Since when she know that I can type very fast in Chinese???
she has seen my blog???
Nope,
I don't think so,
because if that so she won't remain quite based on my sister's tempered and attitudes)

The thing is annoying,
she won't finished those paper in advance...
she brought one to me,
then I typed it out and sent to my eldest sister,
then just like couple more second after I clicked the send!!!
She came in and passed me another one...
It's not just one time,
is like two three time!!!

I told my eldest sister,
because of your passionate of Tzu Chi,
you just driving all of us busy and crazy!!!
***************************
这是我最近的一个小烦恼!!!
这个要谢谢我的大姐,
她对慈济的热爱是过了头。。。
(做善事不是不好,而是要有分寸,
她这个过火到过劲,她还一直说她自己儿子成绩很差不爱读书,
原因在那里??? 原因在她自己,
自己又不放多点心思在孩子上,每次都慈济慈济!!!
连我妈都叫她工作可以不用做了,只是做慈济就好)

话说回来,
她就是这个要到每个家庭去做家访看看适不适给予助学金的助长,
人手不够不再说,
即使人手够马来文好的人也没几个,
所以我大姐就拉了家里马来文很好的二姐去!!!

看起来不关我事,
故事还没说完,
她们去完家访回来我二姐整理下这草稿就那给我叫我打出来再寄给大姐,
因为我二姐很忙,
忙到我二姐夫都不爽,
直接就说叫她不要再去了。
(难道我二姐知道我打华宇字很快???
难道她知道我的部落格???
不可能,
因为以我姐姐的个性,
是不会坐视不管的)

烦恼的事就是每当我一按“寄出去”这个键,
几分钟后,
我二姐就会拿第二份给我,
一次,两次,三次!!! 
每次都这样,
她不能做完了再拿过来吗???

我索性就跟我大姐说:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.