【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Thursday, June 20, 2013

【Car|汽車】Car Wash|洗車記

This is gonna to be an embarrassing post again!!!
I have no idea why there are so many bird sh*t along the road side outside of my SPK house!!!
I won't mind if there's a bit of bird sh*t only!!!

But it became like this on yesterday morning.....
I'm pretty sure that bird has diarrhea,
if not how can it sh*t so much???

As long as my car wasn't that dirty I won't wash my car every week,
the only person in my house will wash car every week is my brother,
cause he has nothing to do...
his weekend routine is just wash car or cut hair or wash face,
that's all lo!!!

This not the worst!!!
the worst thing is as I mentioned yesterday I had my lunch with my dad,
so I drive over to my dad's company,
before it,
I have told my sister not to drive my car because there's a big bird sh*t there...
then she said that "didn't you want to change your broken wiper before?"
but I told her that they're gonna to laugh at me lo...
(we all get to know each other closely due to my dad's company trip last year......)


As usual.......she never listen to me.....
argh!!!
Yup!!! They did laugh at me when I drove over there.....

They're keep on saying when was the last time you washed your car???
Look at your front tire, how can it be so dirty.......bla bla bla...............

I can't do anything.....
just standing there smiling and wait for them to change for me lo,

Finally,
early in this morning, I sent it to car wash!!!
Now it became very handsome lol!!! =]
***************************
这个又是一个丢脸的东西咯!!!
话说我SPK家的外面的路边就是很多鸟大便,
假如一点点,
我就会拖下拖下才去洗车!!!
每个星期会洗车的只有我哥哥而已,
因为我哥哥啊,
除了洗车,剪头发和去洗脸之外就没有其他事情做了!!!

不洗车的后果就是,
昨天早上一早我车就这样,
这是怎样???
那鸟是泻肚子吗???
这样驾车出去已经很丢脸了!!!

可是手上东西很多根本没有时间拿车去洗!!!

最糟就是我这个三姐,
下午去找老爸公司找他吃饭嘛,
我已经跟她说我车有很大的大便不要驾我的车,
她说你不是说你的wiper坏了,
就驾去公司叫他们帮你换,
我说他们会笑我的啦。。。

我三姐每次就是不听我说。。。

去到。。。就是真的给人家笑咯!!! =.=!!!

因为我们全部去年十二月去我爸的公司旅行变熟了!!!

“你的轮胎这么黑,你几久没有洗车了???”
“好心咯,快点去洗车啦!!!”
吧啦,吧啦的。。。。

真是的,脸都不知道丢到哪里去了。。。


所以今天一早就给它去冲凉,
现在已经变得很帅回来了!!! =]

Posts on this date -

22 comments:

  1. Go to the car wash. Here RM12-15 only... Last time, RM10 only...gone up already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... 偷偷告诉你,我也很懒惰洗车子的呢!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe the birds gathered and shit on your car together.. haha, that's happy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我一面吃着饭一面上部落格,来到你这儿,哎呀,给你气涨。。。

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我學校附近很多樹,我的車也很常中招,每次都是老公幫我拖去洗,也曾中過如妳所說的,那鳥是腹瀉嗎?><"

    ReplyDelete
  6. 我不喜欢洗车,可是我有洁癖
    矛盾,哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  7. faster wash away the bird shit else if leave too long will make the paint of the car come out. rust

    ReplyDelete
  8. 以前我的车都是自己洗的
    但是最近很热 又太累了
    所以就开去让别人洗咯

    ReplyDelete
  9. 我大概一个月洗车一次,哈哈!有时真的抽不出时间XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha~ 我都拿给我堂哥洗~ 他开修车行的!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @suituapuiMine is Rm7, hehe, just that I lazy to take my car to car wash!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. @小鎮姑娘哈哈哈,随便说的啦,哪里知道它不知道吃错了什么!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Vachel我也是有洁癖,嘻嘻,可能因为车不常看到吧!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. @小雪我是个懒惰虫,我的都是拿给别人洗的!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.