【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Monday, June 03, 2013

【PowerBank|充電寶】Yooboo|幼寶

June 3, 2013, Monday
Super outdated post, I do believe if you've OCD, you will apply it on everywhere. Ops, or maybe is just me...even though after been so long but I still insist to write it.
*********************************************************
相信強迫症的人很多,但是把強迫症延伸到部落格的po文上,我應該是那麼一位。 因為我即使過期很久了,還是硬要補回來寫。。。

✈1
Even though it has been passed super long time, but I still have very strong memory on it. It's because...felt like I was cheated on this case. Every lesson you learned, every experience you gain. Back in 2013 June, I was still working at my dad company which I need to go to bank very frequently. Didn't expect was how it's started......
*********************************************************
即便過了這麼久,但是我對這個這麼印象深刻的充電寶的故事卻一點都沒忘記。。。話說我當時還在爸爸的公司上班,不時需要到銀行,而這天卻被外面在賣直銷的人給盯上了。

✈2
✈3
Can't really remember the exact price, but what I can remember was about one or two hundred for this power bank (Yup, definitely got cheated!) So this post might be a lesson for you too, don't simply trust direct sales or whoever approach you, try to sell you something. In the end, I gave this to my eldest brother in law, because I wasn't dare to use, as my good imaginations keeps telling me it will explore like those in the news. But feedback from my brother in law is it's working fine, nothing happened! Thank god!
*********************************************************
有一種好像神推鬼沒似的,我就這樣上當了。。。記得當時購買的價格好像是一兩百塊的,是真的被騙的價格,所以下次大家當遇上什麼直銷的,真的要小心。。。當然不否認有些是好的。。。最重要是自己的立場要定! 至於這個充電寶的下場是。。。因為我不敢用,所以將這個充電寶給了大姐夫,大姐夫卻說很好用,既然好用。。。那就好啦! 其實我當時的感覺就是看到這個充電寶的插頭不是本地的三插座,然後又看很多新聞的我,常常都會看到什麼充電寶還是手機爆炸,所以對於電子產品,我都會額外的小心,這才導致我當時不敢使用,而恰好遇上大姐夫勇敢的要使用,所以才將整個充電寶送給他。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.