【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Recycling Collection Point @ Tzu Chi

Well!!!
Obviously this is not the picture from the Tzu Chi,
but since last time I was being scolded of as a outside volunteer you're not being assigned to take picture so you can't take any picture!!!
That's I got to get some sources online!!!

Yup!!!
Because I was being scolded that's I stopped to go there for about a month!!!
Actually the story is I asked my sister before I take any picture,
(my sister is been there for long enough)
end up,
this woman come to me and scold me!!!
Okay, I was pissed,
I told my sister I would rather stay behind and don't ask me to do anything that have to deal with people!!!

So I was here to deal with recycle stuffs!!!

Before I started this!!!
This is just my expressions of the day,
this is my blog if you're Tzu Chi passionate and don't get angry first!!!
maybe there're just part of my misunderstanding!!!

Things turn out like this!!!
Couple of people is sweating of organizing those stuffs which tired, hungry and hot!!!

What comes up is!!!
These two women (I think is some experience volunteers due to their uniform)
they came around!!!
They're so happily calling that's one guy (experience volunteer due to his uniform also)
said OUT LOUD!!!
"Hey, come we go out eat!"
That guy said "No, don't want!"
The other girl said "there's a restaurant, their food is quite delicious!!!'

Argh!!!
That's a normal simple thing after I think back!!!
But maybe I was so tired and here you come again!!!
Girls at least can you shouted like that,
talk softly and not let us hear about it,
cause we also want to eat,
but we still can't leave!!!
(one more reason for me to hate girls???
Always do nonsense things on bad timing!!!
[Including myself])

I was writing this out is just to remind myself not to be like this again!!!

The last thing that I want to comment about is
they should what and how to organize those stuffs!!!

Last time I went there,
that girls told me to do like this,
then this time,
this guy said "no, no, no, you can't like this!"
Then after that I saw the other guy do the other way...

Argh!!!
Which one should I follow, man???
Because all these three are wearing those experience uniforms,
so I expect they knew it and experience in it,
so what now???
***************************
今天算是蛮充实的,
早上去了跑步,
过后就去环保站!!!

其实我已经一个多月没有去了,
自从上次被人骂我乱拍照,
(我其实有问过我姐,我姐也是在那边做的)
所以我才拍,
就忽然间这样无端端的被骂,
她说你不是我们里面制定的,
你不能拍照,
因为怕别人会告我们!!!
这样的解释就是为什么上面的照片要找个完全没关系的但是意思一样的照片!!!

所以我就过后都不去,
可是经过我姐的一而再,再而三的烦,
所以就去了!!!

不去还好,
又来一个让我生气女生的事情,
(其实蛮小事都可以兴起我讨厌女生的感觉,因为我也是女生,我喜欢我自己,但是我不喜欢自己是女生!!!)

正当每个人做得满头大汗,又热又累的时候,
就来了两个有制服代表有经验的女志工!!!
其中一个就对一个正在忙着的有穿经验制服的很大声的说:
“走啦,我们去吃东西!”
那个男的就说:“不要啦,我不要吃!”
另外一个女的就说:“走啦很好吃的!”

其实是完全没有问题的一件事!!!
我当时有些气愤是因为我们每一个都很累,
我清楚明白你只是纯碎要叫你朋友去吃饭,
但是你可以不需要喊得全部人都听见,
然后我们这些呢???
(我们当然没有想到要跟去,
意识就是她们应该不需要让全村人知道她们叫他去吃东西,
那些肚子饿又累的旁人是透明的吗???)

其实也没有事,
就是我有时就是有这种小事的看不开的生气,
可是回到来就忘记了!!!

写下来是让我记得我曾经这样的小气!!!

还有最后一样就是我很混乱!!!
我上次去的时候那个女的教我那样做,
现在这个男的叫我又这样做,
过后我看到另外一个他们的做法都不一样!!!

只不过是分类而已啊,
为什么你们就不能统一一个比较简单的,

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.