【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, March 26, 2016

【Airbus|空中巴士】AirAsia A320-200|亞航 A320-200

March 26, 2016, Saturday
When I was writing the title, I just realized actually that's not much difference to talk about in Air Asia flight, because they just have one type of aircraft, which is A320-200. But even I've flew many times on this type of aircraft, I still haven't write a properly post about it (due to too many outdated posts) Okay, let's start with this one, it just like passed a month only.
**************************************************************************
幾乎比較少有人會特意去寫亞航,大多都是寫新的航班,亞航通用的是A320-200空中巴士,他們就衹有一種。即便我飛了很多次這個,這還是我第一次寫它(全因爲我實在有太多托文了,真是慚愧不已)

✈1
✈2
6.35 am boarding and the sky is still dark outside. Refresh back just now go through the custom, can tell the custom lady was in a bad mood. It starts to reflect that who's really doing their job in a passionate (compare to the sweet staff at McD just now) Story was like this, since I've this fingerprint issue, so I always go to human custom counter instead of the auto counter, bet that I've tried 10 times also failed 10 times. I wasn't lying at all what...so I was in a queue in front of the manual custom counter, the custom lady starts to show that impatient look on face (can super tell from my eyesight, even I was queuing as third in the line) I understand this line usually for people carrying kids, because kids doesn't have the fingerprint memories in the system yet. But two guys in front of me, looks like okay at all, without carry any kids, and they're still queuing in front of me...I've no idea why. Since that the lady starts to get annoying, when reach my turn, she was like "Why you don't go to auto machine?" I said because the machine can't read my fingerprint. Then she asked me to show her my finger, she saw already then said "Can, you just have to press harder." Yea, you thought I purposely do that, just because I want to see the custom face instead of the machine is it? We all like technology and super obvious the machine counter is faster, so why would I waste my energy to queue and let you throw your tempered to me ya?? So doesn't make sense, I wondering why she didn't mention it to the guy in front of me, I guess is sexism, she scared of guys then when see female, she can start to show her anger and impatient face to females.
**************************************************************************
6點35分登機,外面的天空還是漆黑一片的。想回去剛剛還真的有點無語,話説我手指是很難讀到指紋的,即使嘗試了十次,可以説十次都會失敗的那種。所以我經常都是直接到工作人員的過關櫃檯,而這次應該是早上的關係吧,這位關卡的人不太友善。我清楚知道這個設施是給予那些帶小孩子的家長使用的,假如不是因爲我指紋難以辨認的關係,我絕不想霸占別人的設施。當時隊伍有點長,我就排在第三個的位置,前面還有兩位粗粗壯壯的男生。我的視綫已經看到關卡小姐不耐煩的表情,所以輪到我的時候,關卡小姐就不耐煩帶點發脾氣的語氣說“你爲什麽不要去自動機器那邊?” 我回答她說“因爲我的指紋很難曲讀” 然後她還叫我拿給她看,她看了就説“可以的,衹是你要按大力一點。”。。。。。。我真想說,難道我是要騙你嗎? 活在科技時代,我喜愛什麽都是自動的,我真的有必要這樣無聊,有機器可以快速通過的關卡機器我不用,我就偏要來讓你給我臉色看。。。衹能説也許我比較犯賤,很喜歡給人駡駡一下吧!反正我後面的是一家人,你不可能去發他們脾氣的,那我就將就的行善一下吧。可是,可是我好奇的是爲什麽我前面兩位看起來沒有什麽問題的兩位男士,你幹嘛不要詢問他們呢? 哦!我知道了,莫非她是重男親女的。。。?

✈3
I like this type of flight ticket, not so fragile and not like those time, which looks like receipt instead of flight ticket =.= Oh ya, I was so blur on flight ticket every time, even I've flew many times by myself, but seems like it got different every time. I've web check in myself the night before and got the QR code and everything, but I was thinking that they might need a actual flight ticket instead of the electronic one. Then I got so blur thought that auto print flight ticket machine was the one I should go to...I tried, tried, tried and failed, failed, failed. So I went to the front desk, the help center to ask, she told me for this kind I need to go counter U16 to print a solid paper one. (I see......)
**************************************************************************
以前亞航的飛機票,好像一張收據字條一樣(不知道當時上厠所的時候,會不會不以爲意,然後有人會粗心大意的把它丟掉)説到這張飛機票,我還真的有個故事要説,話説我前一天還擔心多多,自己會來不及登記,所以早在前一晚就在家裏網上登記了。手機和電郵里都有那個QR Code,我以爲這樣就可以了(我雖然常搭飛機,但是每次都是兵來將擋,一上機后,就忘了一切東西) 在早上抵達的時候,我還去自動機器那邊要打印我的飛機票,但是一直都不能通過。所以就去了詢問櫃檯問個究竟,原來她說我已經網上登記了,那架機器是給那些完全還沒有登記過的人使用的,她指示我倒U16櫃檯打印機票(原來如此啊!不好意思,大頭的人總是常常會這樣)

✈4
Cut all the crap, finally I'm on board, was looking for my seat, a kid  about 10 years old (maybe) was sitting on my seat. I double check the number, yea, I was correct then why?? A 30 age lady was sitting beside him, I told the lady that was my seat, then the lady told the kid to sit on hers and she move to right and sit on the empty sit (without saying any sorry and pretend nothing had happened) But on me, I felt bad on it because they're just unlucky to encounter somebody that likes window seat so much...sorry ya! I seriously pay for the seat and purposely book for it, because I really need and want a window seat, I can't give up on that, even though you're kid.
**************************************************************************
終于有機會登機了,來到了我的窗口位子,竟然有人坐在我的位置上,我再次的檢查是不是我自己看錯?! 檢查后,我確認我自己是沒有看錯,所以我就詢問當下跟她說這是我的位子。我的位子上坐著的是一位看似10歲多的小孩子,他旁邊坐著一位三十多歲的大嬸。大嬸立即跟那小孩說“來你坐我這裏!”,然後她自己就坐到最外面的位子去。結果兩位連道歉都沒有就這樣。。。時候飛行途中,無意間聽到他們的對話,他們應該是母子。反倒是我有點愧疚,我知道我應該讓給小孩子,但是這個位置是我買飛機票特意訂的(額外給錢)就爲了一個窗口位子,真是抱歉啦!

✈5
✈6
The sky starts to turn bright, but still very gloomy outside, was hoping please don't rain now (yea, can rain it later...certainly after we've took off) Do you know Air Asia X is a sister company of Air Asia? Air Asia X is long haul budget airline, in operation aircraft is A330-300 while Air Asia is A320-200.
**************************************************************************
飛機開始滑出跑道時候,天色已經開始變亮了,但是卻好像烏雲彌漫,心想千萬不要下雨,下雨都要等我起飛后才下吧! 圖片看到的是亞航X飛機,亞航X是專門飛航班四小時以上的中長途航綫。到目前爲止亞航是專用的是空中巴士A320系列而亞航X就是空中巴士A330系列

✈7
After took off, tried to lookout the window, that's explained why I like window seat so much. Actually our country is very pretty, just that certain person and certain circumstances makes people forgot how amazing it was.
**************************************************************************
搭飛機最喜歡做的事就是望出去窗外,這也表明爲什麽我那麽喜歡坐窗口的位子(上厠所很麻煩那些,衹是暫時性而已,除非你是膀胱有問題,不然就是肚子痛,不然哪會一直跑厠所)話説回來窗外的風景,我真的覺得我國真的很漂亮,衹是因爲某些人和某些事情,而讓人們都衹關注到那些,忘了這片土地帶來原有的美。

✈8
✈9
✈10
✈11
And one more good thing to take the morning flight is you get to see the sunrise in the middle of sky. Just like this! Every sunrise is a new start, no matter whatever had happened yesterday, was already is a past......
**************************************************************************
早班機的好處是你可以在高空上看到日出,日出總是帶給人希望,好像黑暗過後的曙光,任何不好的事仿佛已經過去,找到了光明,又是新的開始。

✈12
✈13
✈14
When I took morning flight last time, I always fall asleep, but in this time I was telling myself not fall asleep, because I want to see the beauty of the nature, beauty of the sky. Look at them, they're just like cotton candy, like so yummy!
**************************************************************************
以往早班機,我一上飛機就會睡着了,但是這一次我一再的告訴自己,我不能睡覺。爲的就是看到窗外的雲海,看看這些棉花,好像棉花糖一樣的好吃。

✈15
✈16
✈17
Those ships are so big when you stand closer, but from the sky, they're just like mini boat and there are so many of them, when we woke up to start for a vacation, but others already get ready to approach to start their daily work.
**************************************************************************
天上白白的雲朵,地上小小的船隻,但是這些船隻實際上,一點都不小。他們早起就爲了辛勞的工作,而我們早起就爲了展開一段旅程。。。還真的要多多感恩啊!

✈18
Before touched down, I almost forgot to take a selfie, the sleepy look can tell how tired I was to woke 3 am in the morning, thankfully I wasn't book the 6.30 am flight, if not I bet I won't be able to sleep on the night before.
**************************************************************************
即將降落的當下,才忘了我忘了自拍一下(而且還是一個這麽累的表情,算了吧! 你就看在我這麽早起的狀況下,放過我吧!)我可是凌晨三點就起床了,感謝我沒有選上那6點半的航班,不然我整晚都沒辦法睡覺了。

Posts on this date -

15 comments:

  1. I also dont like, have to see ppl's "min sik" (face).. But what to do, still have to face them sometimes.. I have 2 colleagues here that I really dislike, but still have to face them everyday and put up a fake smile, yucky...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I thought you like everyone in your office though...

      Delete
  2. I do not know for you, when i Malaysia Immigration, i only need to have my thumbprint scan once when i had my passport renewed, after that, only had my passport chopped by the Malaysia Immigration...

    Singapore side, if used auto machine, used thumbprint, now i saw news, if used manned counter, have to used both thumbprint, instead of 1 thumbprint...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Malaysia one the manned counter also need thumbprint, but I guess they just skip that step.

      Delete
  3. I always used the auto-gate to save time and probably not having to see their gloomy faces!

    I wished that they have more leg rooms as I have to buy hot seats @ front rows when I had to fly over 4 hours. Otherwise my legs and back bone will hurt for having to sit 90 degrees upright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I pretty like the hot seat, but I've few not that happy experience...sigh =[

      Delete
  4. Yeah , budget airlines usually comes with A320. I took that to Hangzhou last time via jetstarasia. It was a night flight so nothing to see .. Hahaha.. But I do enjoy my previous flights in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selfie! The photos of clouds are very pretty. Maybe those guys in front of you do not have chips inside their passports so they can't use the auto machine. Last time when I renew my passport overseas, they still give manual passports, no chips inside, not sure about now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been on their flights, very nice. Never tried their long hauls though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's why they say "You get what you pay for", although I think nowadays, besides their RM 1 promotion thing, AirAsia also not really that cheap anymore. I super hate seeing sour faced airport people, yeah I know, 你有压力 我有压力, but that's their job. Smiling is part of their job, so they have to do it even though their boyfriend just break up with them. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malaysian one always like that, don't know why? Seems like everyone has mind reader like that, know they're not happy or what...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.