【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Monday, October 15, 2012

Emo Girl

Yes!!! That's who I am!!! Most of my Malaysian friends love to call me that!!! They always said "why you so emo??? Why love to show people all your sad face when everybody is so happy??? Why you always like to all very sad comments in Facebook???

After all these!!! In order to shut everyone's mouth is I myself have to stop posting shit on Facebook, stop showing sad face!!!

And now this is my blog, if you want to read then read it. I think is hard to find my blog too. But if some of you are still love to gossip about me!!! I just want to let you know!!!

PEOPLE!!! Who ask you to read it??? Okay! In Facebook, you would say is very bad to unfriend your friend BUT now, this is my blog!!! I can blar, blar, blar about everything I want!!! Please don't come here and say "she's still like the same, never change before, just like a emo girl as usual!!!

Also if you don't like me, don't follow me in twitter!!! Is wasting your time and I don't need the popularity also!!!

Thanks!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.