【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday

July 20, 2013 Saturday
In order to avoid the traffic jam in KL so choose to take LRT!!!
Look at this picture,
the moment when I took this picture to check-in in instagram,
I wasn't aware that the train was arrived on the other side,
when I turned around,
I saw my friend just stepped out from the train!!! =.=!!!
Cause he said after he entered the train, he just realized that I was still there looking at my phone on the other side!!! =.=!!!
 ****************************************
为了避开塞车所以我们都选搭了LRT,
话说我拍这样照片的时候,
由于过于专注于check-in instagram没有注意到LRT已经到了,
我们上车看不到我,
又再下车来找我,
还好下一辆过几分钟很快就来了,
我真是太糊涂了。。。

I seldom get a chance to buy any new shoes,
because my feet are too small,
when I alway tended to ask the promoter to take my shoes size,
they always answered "that's the smallest size!!!"
[Anyone of you can guess correctly what is my shoes size???]
****************************************
我很少买鞋子,
因为我的脚太小,
每次问店员有没有我的鞋号,
他们都会说“没有了,这是最小号的!!!”
[话说有没有猜到这双鞋是几号???

Today is way more different,
I was driving today,
because I realized it was kinda tired to let my friend to drive all the time!!!

We had our dinner at Yu Kee Bak Kut Teh around Subang there!!!

I know this's very short...because I'm too busy, a lot of stuffs going on recently!!!
****************************************
打破惯例,
今天全程都是我驾车,
因为我觉得每次都是我朋友驾车好像很累!!!

晚上我们去到了Subang的Yu Kee Bak Kut Teh吃晚餐!!!

很短,很短,很短,我知道,因为我很忙,哈哈哈!!!

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 对呀,还好我的朋友还会下车来找我,不然我就是迷迷糊糊的一直在找他了!!! =]

      Delete
  2. 幸亏LRT不是一天一两趟,不然你们的行程全搞扎啦!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 鞋子是4号?
    我喜欢bah kut teh,嘻嘻~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 温馨提醒:在LRT 或 KTM 时多注意环境呀!
    我很多朋友就是这样被打劫的.
    小心为上

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lrt还好啊不会等很久……ktm就要等很久…

    ReplyDelete
  6. 鞋子3号?哈哈!
    最近大家都好忙,我也是,呵呵。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 各有各的忙,但是再忙还是会上部落格,呵呵!!! =]

      Delete
  7. You have Cinderella feet, so small. Mine's like one of the ugly sisters - huge!!! LOL!!!! Ooooo....bak kut teh! Slurpssss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so cute, you're not ugly sister la, just slightly bigger only, hehehe!!! =]

      Delete
  8. thank you for dropping by at my blog...

    i like ur bilingual blog..at least for banana like us, still can understand..

    i guess ur shoes size is 4?

    ReplyDelete
  9. 你脚这么小,那你本身也是个子很小的咯?

    ReplyDelete
  10. 我猜是3號,我的同事也是買最小的,結果店員還讓她去試兒童的。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 都不知道要当哪个店员是好意还是嘲笑好,呵呵!!! =]

      Delete
  11. Oh you got small feet? That could be quite inconvenient...

    ReplyDelete
  12. 少買鞋子也是好事喇, 要不然堆到家裡到處都是, 和很煩惱一下~~ :D
    很短咩?? 沒有呀, 剛剛好..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈,女生就是要多几双鞋子的嘛!!!
      角度抓不到,它是很短的!!! =]

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.