【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

【Restaurant|餐廳】Watami Japanese Casual Restaurant | 和民居食屋

July 9, 2013, Tuesday
My third sister asked me what to eat... since I don't know and what I saw in front is this restaurant. So I told her lets try this, oh yah! Did I forgot to say that we were at 1U that time, so yah!!
 *************************************************************************
我們當時是在1U万達廣場,三姐問我要吃什麽(這還是每次問倒我的問題)眼看前面有這傢餐館,所以我就說這傢餐館吧! (還真是亂來!)


Felt like having noodles that day, so I ordered this Kara Miso Ramen. The look a bit different than the one shown in menu, but the taste is quite okay, good to try it.
 *************************************************************************
就覺得很想吃面,所以就點了這個 Kara Miso Ramen來試試看。。。 雖然他長得不怎麽像圖片裏面的,不過味道還不錯,是可以接受的。

And my sister ordered this Sushi Moriawase. She likes it so much or I should say is because she likes to eat sushi. Yea, so any sushi is suit for her.
 *************************************************************************
至於我的三姐,她就點了Sushi Moriawase,她還蠻喜歡的,應該正確來說是她很喜歡吃壽司啦,所以任何壽司對她來說都很美味的。

Watami Japanese Casual Restaurant @ 1 Utama Shopping Centre
1st Floor, Rainforest, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, 1 Lebuh Bandar Utama,, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
+60 3-7727 1399
Mon - Sun: 10.00 am - 10.00 pm
http://www.watami.com.my/watami/

Posts on this date -


Previous Food Post
Next Food Post
Picky Eater  

16 comments:

  1. passed by this Watami few times but didn't try before.. I remember when I was in HK, they are almost everywhere, yet I didn't go try even once, haha!! and the photo on the menu always look nicer, right?? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess nowadays jewelry shops are everywhere in Hong Kong. Photos in the menu always look nice, it has to be like that to attract customer what.

      Delete
  2. watami食物是很不错的。。我有一个朋友很喜欢。。它的PIZZA好吃呵呵

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like sushi too! But I always lost control and eat too much of them at one go. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yea! Must have to control, if not got to workout hard.

      Delete
  4. Aiyor...your sis ate so little, enough kah? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen this Watami restaurant in One Utama but have never eaten there. Good that the both of you are pleased with the food served.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 哈哈!!~每次想到要吃什么,还蛮头疼的一件事。:p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey the soup in your Kara Miso Ramen looks good and I will remember to try it. I hop over to 1-U like 3 times a week as it is walking distance from home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, serious??? Hmm, thinking maybe I should pass the Christmas card to you face to face then.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.