【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

What A Sweet Gift

 I supposed to get this on Saturday,
but I wasn't at my Fadason house on weekend so the poslaju person called me up,
he said he'll drop it at the guard house!!!

I went over to the guard house,
the guard told me they didn't received anything...
Really???

At first I was thinking it might be something from one of my beauty box,
so if anything happened and I still be able to trace back!!!

On Monday I saw the poslaju notice in my letter box...=.=!!!
The poslaju man cheated on me...
But Monday I was busy with my dad's phone!!!

So I went over to Bandar Sri Damansara Post Office to pick it up as written in the notice!!!
****************************************
话说我应该在星期六就得到这个,
只是它送去我Fadason的屋子,
我人周末是没有在那里的,
所以那个Poslaju的人就说他会送去guard house!!!

这样我就转过去那东西,
很离奇的那个guard尽然说他们没有收到什么。。。
难道那个guard吃掉我的东西???
还是占为己有了???

我本来是以为是beauty box的东西,
即使不见了可能还可以追回来所以就没有什么理它!!!

星期一在邮箱看到了那poslaju的纸张需要我自己去邮政局认领。。。
原来我的guard没有吃掉我的东西,
而是那个poslaju人骗了我。。。。

今天就去拿了回来!!!

 Wanted to know who sent things to me!!!
Opened up,
it wrap like a birthday present because it's beautiful wrapping paper...which quite confuse who sent me present???
****************************************
很好奇是什么所以一上车就开起来看!!!
有点吓到,
包到好像生日礼物一样,
包得很漂亮。。。

 WOW, it's from Angeline!!!
Which I won in her guessing game!!!
So happy received gift!!!
(Did anyone of you realized that all pictures above are took in the car, hahaha!!!)
****************************************
原来是在Angeline那边回答问题赢到的奖品!!!
真是非常非常的开心!!!
(以上的照片都是在车上拍的!!!)

 Love this small hippo!!!
it's so~~~ cute!!! =]
****************************************
看看这可爱的河马!!!
真是大爱!!!   =]

Dang Dang Dang!!!
THANKS AGAIN, Angeline!!!
****************************************
当~当~当!!!
真是太谢谢你啦,Angeline!!!   =]

36 comments:

  1. Congrats! Hope you were not driving when you took the photos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, nope!!! I took it after I get out from the Post Office!!! =]

      Delete
  2. wow, very nice gift!! and so nicely packed!!
    其實看到禮物還是完美無缺的, 對PosLaju的handling很驚訝~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah lo, was so surprise, because seldom people will wrap it like a "truly present"!!! =}

      Delete
  3. 在车上就开了,可见你真的很兴奋啊!
    还有,你很幸运哦!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈,收到东西是很开心的嘛,嘻嘻!!! =]

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I tried one of it already, it's pretty delicious!!! =]

      Delete
  5. 粉红 Hippo 好可爱!!
    还有那个茶壶!!是磁铁?

    ReplyDelete
  6. fuiyo...really make people panic aje. ...say leave at guard house but never do...haiz...lucky you didnt go and complaint the guards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah lo, I kept call back to the poslaju man, he didn't want to pick up his phone....really.....!!!! No la, I not dare to complaint face to face like that, only will complaint secretly to my sister, hahaha!!! =]

      Delete
  7. 那个茶壶很漂亮!收到礼物的心情真的非常好呢~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 它是真的很漂亮,现在就在我的冰箱上!!!
      是很开心的,而且它来得蛮是时候,嘻嘻!!! =]

      Delete
  8. Angeline is always a sweet angel...

    Those gifts certainly make your day,right

    ReplyDelete
  9. 真的包得很漂亮啊!很像美妝包呢!

    啊,對了,妳有收到我寫給妳的電郵嗎?
    我收到妳的禮物了喔!謝謝妳啊!好有心思,我喜歡!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 我有收到,收到了,你喜欢就好,那我就开心!!! =]

      Delete
  10. 当部落客果然很幸福,常常有礼物收

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 对呀,说实在的平时的我都没有什么礼物收的,都是自己买给自己比较多,嘻嘻!!! =]

      Delete
  11. congrats!! btw.. nowadays receive letter/snail mail/parcel also very happy! cause email almost replace them already. =(

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are most welcom. Hope you like the earring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it very much!!! THANKS again!!! Especially, it just came in the right time!!! =]

      Delete
  13. 我也很怕别人寄包裹来我家
    因为我都在上班啊 要去附近的邮局领的话
    很奇怪的 会放到一个蛮远的邮局
    所以我都放公司的地址比较安全咯
    那个卡片好可爱啊

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.