【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Thursday, November 05, 2015

【Thoughts|想法】What would you be in 5 Years time?|五年后你會是怎樣的呢?

November 5, 2015, Thursday
"What would you be in 5 years?"One of my colleague asked me this question the other day.

I stunned for quite awhile, I couldn't think of an answer...felt so lost out of sudden, is like I've lost the track of life immediately......

Recall back the old time, I always take in whatever is given, not like I will desperate aiming for something then go for it...

So by after that, I took a piece of paper, write down whatever I want to be in five years, follow that to find my dream. As like what Victoria Beckham said "Just dream as big as you can and work hard. I've been successful, and I've worked for it." 
 *************************************************************************
這天跟同事聊天的時候,他問了一句“五年后你會是怎樣的呢?”

話一落,我頓了一下,我還真的不知道我5年后會是怎樣啊。。。

突然閒才發覺我沒有什麽人生目標還是什麽的,這還真的困惑很久。

我一直以來都是兵來將擋,船到橋頭自然直的心態,說好的那種長遠規劃,我還真的不會去探索。

我拿出紙張寫出我希望及夢想的事,希望和夢想的事有很多,但實際是否,又是另外一回事。

要把夢想成真固然是難,但縂好過原地踏步,至少是有了一個目標。

事後我問另外的同事同樣的問題,他卻問說這個很重要嗎?

我當時驚奇的回應說這當然重要啦! 假如沒有了這個就好像沒什麽目標要去奮鬥什麽了,這個也是鞭策自己的方法之一。

兵來將擋是所謂的順其自然,但也要找到那條路才可以繼續,不然就會迷路了。

Posts on this date -

16 comments:

  1. 曾经策划过, 不过现实中, 五年后的我应该会在某个角落的医院天昏地暗地忙着吧
    如果人如果没有梦想,和一条咸鱼没什么差别, 是不是? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you have two languages written for this post!! thought you will only write in English now..

    anyway, regarding this question, hmmm, it has been around me many years ago but not now.. I guess I have already gone into the age that this question is no longer useful or applicable to me, hahaha!!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the schedule post, it's gonna be end soon...(too sad)

      Hahahaha, I noticed that, you've been passed that age and getting better now.

      Delete
  3. Hmmmm... Let's work towards good health and wealth !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You can be very young as long as you has the faith of it, hehe!

      Delete
  5. 就好像周星驰说的:做人如果无梦想 跟一条咸鱼有什么分别啊?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 所以說咯,做人啊,千萬不可以讓它白白流過。

      Delete
  6. I think my wife is like Victoria Beckham who dreams bigger than the universe! There is no mountain that she cannot climb and it is me who stopped her from going to Mount Everest.

    I think I will be happier in 5 years time but also 5 years closer to my graves. Sobs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that's very good though, I always dream very big and go for it, that's what Victoria Beckham said so though.

      Don't say like that, we hope for living not to the graves.

      Delete
  7. 5年后会怎样?Hmmmm..还真的没有细想这样的问题。
    甚至下一年要做什么我也不知道。我算是那个走一步算一步的人,不敢有太多的打算。

    但如果你问我梦想,我想我会努力存钱,让自己有机会踏足世界各地旅行,看看不同的风景文化。旅途,就是我的梦想。:p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 現在很多人的夢想都是這個,不過那個需要很大的取捨哦!

      Delete
  8. So what is your answer after you have thought about it? What would you be in 5 years time?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.