【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, May 30, 2020

【Quarantine|隔離】Technology Use|科技的發達

May 30, 2020, Saturday
I was finally get invited into the group after a week.
**************************************************************************************
算是一個星期了吧! 昨天說了他們加了我進去他們的what's app群組,今天早上就收到了一個谷歌連接。

✈️1
Received a google link from them in the morning, I clicked on it, found it was something like asking for daily health check. So, I was thinking to fill up the form after my breakfast, but I was just so concentrate on my work after the breakfast. Until the lunch time, when I recalled and tried to click on the link again...and found the link wasn't active anymore...I'm seriously not very appreciate on this. Even some times I couldn't understand myself as I spent so much time was tended to ask them to add me back into the group, but once they added me, I wasn't pay any attention to it.
**************************************************************************************
我本想說吃了早餐才點擊進去看看的,誰知我吃完早餐又埋頭的工作,到了午餐時間我再點擊進去,它已經過期了。。。 還想跟自己說。。。“一直叫人家加你,人家加了你,你自己又不上心,真不知道要怎樣說你。。。”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.