【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, September 15, 2012

August 1


1st of August, finally got my car done and get to go Starbucks to have my hot white chocolate... Is been three days that I didn’t get to Starbucks. First time, I was too tired to go out after moving house. Second was my car... I know right, tell me about it, my car, my car...again, again and again... Seriously, that’s not what I want... It’s just come to me, what can I do???
Oh well, today I found interesting stuff on my weibo account, but in order to tell the story I have to type it in Chinese so it will be much more understandable...
1sun3是我本来的微博名字,但是为了不必要的麻烦,我开了另外一个account好让我可以与所欲为,说什么大便都可以。。。
我看人没有很准,可是跟踪了杨紫璐这么久,多多少少都有些概念。。。
本来的杨紫璐是炒作,可是这个更无聊,她是一个利用杨紫璐来出名的人。。。其实也有可能是因为我也是这样的人,所以我的思穗是跟她们一样,我可以猜到她们大概在想什么。。。
但有种感觉,我总觉得这个冒充货是个男的,可是她的语调又像个女生。。。让我很想做个侦探去查出真相。。。
我在我的微博说出她们种种的目的和原因。。。还有在她的微博指证她用Google Translate。。。 的确,她是真的有用的。。。看她翻译的东西,她还以为她自己在show英语。。。Oh well, my English is not that good also... but you can just say it don’t use Google Translate because it just so dumped... I should just post something here...just incase she like to delete her post time... But I do like to say one thing, I always wonder why is she so free to look up for a pretty girl and just stole the picture and pretend is her picture... There might be just one reason which is she is too ugly to face everybody...XD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.