【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, September 15, 2012

August 27


Was waiting for ELC at Starbucks but who knows she didn’t notice the message that I sent her so I was just sitting there and waiting for nothing. I doesn’t mean to complain about this because this happened all the time and I used to sit alone with my iPad all the time. But the thing is there was bunch of Japanese girls was like having small gathering there, talking in Japanese obviously which I don’t understand at all and I don’t even mind also, it always bothers me when they talk so loud and what I can get rid of is on my music to cover it up. Seriously, I have no idea why all these people like to talk so loud and laugh so loud. Honestly, if I’m a guy I don’t even think these bunch of girls are attractive at all, do they even feel is right to do these or not??? I don’t understand why some people just like to care only about themselves so the rest was just bunch of shit for them.
Today was the last day for me to stay in the State. I’m sad of leaving, sad of everything, but no matter how much I’m sad of I still have to move on, because I know there’s a lot of things are waiting for me to finish it. A day I really feel like I finally deserve what I should deserve. In the past few days I always sacrifice everything of my time for others. I always is the one who send people stuffs, do any favor for others but today I’m really about my friends were stayed till the last minute till I get into the leaving gate. It was so touch because last time I was always be the one who did these and I never expect my friends will do that to me, not even my family will do that. So guys, I’m really glad of everything that you guys did. Not much left that I have to say, maybe last time those stupid things which used to stick around me are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.