【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, September 15, 2012

July 31


Just get out from my house, and you know what I saw??? I saw a flat tire on the front left side of my car... Seriously, what the heck??? I really hate there’s something happened to my car. Can’t really remember how much I spent on this car, I just lost the count because it was just too much of it. Stupid KSY sold me a broken car that make me keep waste my money to fix it... Oh well, to think positively is just another way to learn more about car not to get cheated next time, maybe is just kind of an experience...
To be honest, I purposely woke up damn early just to get really. Well, my car again just to screw me up... What??? So, I just stay at home and scanning those stuffs. First, of course it’s for myself. Second is for BL. I always ask myself, why am I still do stuff for him while he just not appreciate whatever shit that I did for him. Maybe I’m just a passenger for him, just his another human toy in his university life...
看了哥哥给的书,却有点启发,不再一直转牛角尖一直想不好的。其实,每次帮人也不是因为要得到别人的报答或心安理得而已。。。那也是一种说不出来的动西。。。
别人常问我,为什么要帮别人。。。老实说我不知道。。。可能每次看到他们没有人帮时,我就想到我自己曾经也一样。。。我只是不喜欢看别人跟我经历同样的东西。。。
说是笨,可是那又怎样。。。我问心无愧,因为错的不是我,而是别人的不珍惜。。。或许有一天他们会发现,或许不会。。。
做人,帮人本来就不应该讲求回报的,不是吗???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.