【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, September 15, 2012

August 13


Thank God today I didn’t feel any depression anymore because again I try to force myself to do these stupid scanning shit for somebody whose not worth it. It still have a lot to go on...really piss of shit!!!
Oh well, doing something not worth it is always my things, I always like to do it and complain on it after that!!! I just like to do it... Out of sudden I just remember the moment when I was serving in the community service, I was very happy that time because I got to help people who is worth it more and see the smile from their face which makes me like the happiest person in the world!!!
And one more thing, I have no idea why my sisters always just throw one question to me and which always make me don’t know how to answer them. Guess what, my sister always call me to ask some pointless stuff. Today, she called me to ask me whether I have boyfriend or not??? Oh, come on, I always wish to have one but I’m just don’t deserve to have anyone...what can I do??? Please, don’t ask me this question anymore. Always, always those people around me, they just come and go, nothing left, I’m not worth for them to remember me or be friend with me. I know  I shouldn’t think like this, but that’s only thing that I can do to blame myself because I really can’t find any excuse for them anymore, that’s what I can think of!!! By the way, this doesn’t mean that I need any sympathy from anyone, I think like this is just for me to feel better...

不知道大家有没有一种感觉,在白天时,总是 很想一天赶快过去。但是到了晚上却一直都不想睡。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.