【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, September 15, 2012

August 6


Today, August 6 is the day that I got the back home flight ticket and the transit place is at Japan as I wish so I can get my favorite chocolate. My flight ticket is August 28, I started worried about what else do I still have to do before I go back??? I need to finish up BL’s pen drive, give VH his graduation present, also prepare TO’s wedding present, I’m not sure I’m gonna to see him again or, but as a happiness celebration, I know I have to prepare up something for him, well, as well as MJ wedding present, I don’t know why, but I just have the feeling that I have to give them something. 
Well, looks everything there I got to do, seem like just for others, maybe I shouldn’t complain about it, because I just like to do. I really have the feeling that is not important that whether they will give me anything back or not, it just the matter of happiness while preparing the present, and also I do really want some gift back which is a sincere thank you say it deep from their heart. Well, most of the time, those people just don’t appreciate it, what can I do??? I just do whatever I can it’s no longer my problem anymore because I really can’t control people thought!!!

今天有个大发现,THT竟然是用着 Samsung GalaxyII, 那是一个很好的手机,我还是不明白,为什么他爸爸要一开始就给他用这么好的电话,那跟现在那些中国人有什么分别??? 就拿那个张艺晶来说,我以前没有那么看不起她,可是她竟然去骂她们自己中国的选手,她可能不知道,要把自己训练成一个奥运选手是不简单的吧!!! 不用怎么讲,拿不到金牌可能是你技不如人,但是他们也有是一定的厉害才可以进到奥运的,不要拿成绩来做标准,不要再一知半解的情况下胡乱说没大脑的话!!! 因为妳们都是在网络上评论再评论,除了一直的批评别人难道你们还会什么??? 除非你自己是真的比别人好几百倍,要不然不要再说那些小孩子才会说的话!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.