【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 4

I had been to a lot of place today. This morning I woke up around 6am something but I was still laying at my bed lazy to get out of my bed and keep sleeping till around 830am something. Seriously, I have to say that I'm very lazy even though I have enough things to do to keep me awake but I will still laying on my bed.

Even so I know sometimes I should do what I suppose to do. Apparently today my dad force me to go see the "" because my eyes. Seriously, for me it isn't a big deal I don't get why should he wants to waste the money for that. Besides that I'm really hate to see doctor, it doesn't care what kind of doctor is that so I got to force my third sister, Polly to go with me.

Once again, all these government department is seriously dumb and slow, wait for hours again. We were there since 1030am something and get out from there around  1pm, excuse me, can you imagine that??? So stupid and retarded working system and make people have spend whole day for waiting just to do something, is just like wait for whole day just to get ONE thing done, isn't that retarded??? My English is not that good, so that's the only word that I can use to describe but whatever it is, I just want to say they are very slow.

After that, we went to have a lunch. Then Polly and I went to Sungei Wang to do my eyebrow and eyeliner. Erm, I've no idea what is that is just something like that.

On the way home, there was a traffic jam, start from 5pm from Sungei Wang, we were stuck in the traffic jam for two hours. Around 7pm something we only get to reach home. What??? Seriously???


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.