【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Thursday, September 20, 2012

【Movie|电影】September 5

Same thing for today, woke up around 6am and laying on my bed till 730am. Play some iPad game, get ready and wait for my sister, KT to go to work because you have to know that all my sister is like that (including me). They never want to wait for people but they can let others to wait for them.

When we were in the company, I continue what I haven't finish two days ago (waste whole day just to see the doctor yesterday). Back to the document, the amount that I check and check again, still the amount still not the same. I always think that am I that useless??? But in the end I found out the quantity is less one so the total amount is different. The original copy is 1, but another copy is 2. The total should be $150 for it but another copy is 300, seriously???

Then I continue play my iPad. To be honest to be say I'm like busy life, I can be relax for a short moment but not for whole day. When I was waiting for my sister to give me order to do something and I see all those people around me are working so hard I was doing nothing I really feel like I'm very useless. Maybe people will say that I'm stupid, a lot of people in this world they always want a relax and easy job but for me is not.

After like half an hours later, she gave me something like copy something into a new excel file from a full summary form. Well, this is kind of simple so I think might be won't make any mistake again. It's just kind of like filter the things that she wants.

In the middle of working that, my dad again ask us out for lunch. I order some dish of seafood with kuai teow and I forgot that I eat seafood because of yesterday so my sister eat it and I reorder another some thing without the seafood.

Yah, during the whole lunch. Seriously, I have no idea why my family members always like to talk about people something like gossiping. Gossip about others like that. Excuse me, people wants to have children or not is that your business??? Why would you like to force people to a child just because your freaking Chinese cultural that must be one guy to heritage your freaking last name so you have to force your daughter in law to have a child. Seriously, what kind of mind set is that??? Ok, you know what, next time whoever it is gonna to marry your children, ask them clearly first "are you gonna to have a kid??? If not, please leave my son or my daughter away because that's my traditional whoever marry my child you must have a kid.

Guess what, AGAIN!!! My dad force me to go some beauty class. Because in his mind you are not pretty enough so you don't have a freaking boyfriend and you don't have a boyfriend, how are you gonna get marry??? Seriously???

After I done with all she wants then now tell me that the file is too long it costs too many page she wants it to me as little pages as possible. At the end of the work and I managed to make it into 6pages from 20pages.

Eventually I get to go home. Now is my mom again, she keep on say that you are too old to study, don't have to study anymore. OMG!!! I really hate this.

Around 1030something, my brother, MT, my brother in law, TL and I were going for a movie, "The Watch".


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.