【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, September 15, 2012

August 5


Do you guys always have the feeling like “actually I don’t want to be like this” but you still do it. I was supposed to wake up early to do my laundry but I woke up late and I feel very lazy to do something. I always ask myself, why am I so lazy, I’m very lazy to do anything, anything in my life. I think this happened is because I don’t have the motive to live, I don’t have the motive to do anything.
Last time, before my graduation I already said that I don’t want to graduate because I know I will have nothing to do after my graduation. At the old time, I still have to motive to score every of my homework and as well as my test. As a stubborn person like me, I always aim for perfect score. Same as the way I play games, I will keep playing till I get the perfect score, I won’t allow myself to have any expert or goal score, I don’t why but I just don’t like it. I always try to force myself to gain perfect score. I know sometimes it just won’t happen but I will try my best. So, sometimes if I didn’t get what I want, I will upset for a very long time and I always promise myself I have to get the best on the next time.
Well, that’s just me. I will change any of my personality to please others but I won’t change this because it really can’t be change and I believe the advantage of this is way pass better than the disadvantage of it. Yah, because of this I always force myself to do the best. 
I believe if there’s one day that I success I will thank all those people that look down at me and also those people that always talk back about me. Actually I would like to have those people come straight to me and tell what’s the problem between us because if you never tell me, I will never know. I’m not any part of your body, how am I gonna to know how you think about me and what I did wrong. Also, if I know that’s wrong why am I still doing it??? Which doesn’t make sense, right??? 

有些事情,你现在不去做,你迟早都要去做。假如你现在有那个时间,为什么你不要去完成它呢??? 等,等,等。。。你真的要等到明国几年呢??? 我承认我也是这样的人,可以拖的东西,我一定拖到最后一刻。。。可是我在这里的时间已经不多了。。。 能够留给他的就只是这些过去的考试纸,而且我也相信以他的聪明再加上这些,他一定可以全部都拿A的。。。 有种感觉,为什么我那么疼他啊???
就当最后的礼物吧!!!  反正我都没有送过什么好的东西给他!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.