【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Thursday, September 20, 2012

August 29

Seriously, I should bring a shirt to change, I just realized that I have to wear this clothes for three days, are you kidding me??? I'm not joking, is not I'm dirty is just that I didn't notice, I admit that I'm very lazy but at least I must take a shower a day...seriously...sigh!!!

Since I have time here, I really like to approach people to support this MSF private society because when I watch the show every time, I always just wish that I'm a medical student like doctor or nurse for there to help, can't really describe how bad the life is there but seriously if you have extra money from a month, actually is not extra money, you can just assume you are paying for your phone bill, I'm pretty sure nowadays everyone has a phone and you have to pay for the phone bill every month, let's make it like this, you another 10 or 5 bucks for MSF like monthly donation. They are really lack of sources for everything, this is not like the red cross in China the one that all donate to GuoMeiMei and I know China is a very serious corrupted country. This MSF is not government association, it won't even accept company surponsor.

By the way, the plane started to land now.


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.