【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, September 15, 2012

August 3


What am I gonna to do today is I’m gonna to post all my dairies here on my blogger, just feel like I didn’t update it for so long. Well, I’m not sure is there anyone really read my blog or not...but for those who really read it, I’m really appreciate it because whatever I wrote maybe might not be interesting to you but it’s just part of my life.
I remember I used to post a lot just to vent everything. I used vent everything in my life and never appreciate what I have. I used to keep complaining ELC has so wonderful, she has so many guys chasing her in one time and I was just being a clown beside her. After that is SLL then follow by EHY. I feel like I just drag those innocent people here to complain about them. Actually they did nothing bad, just that in those guys’ eyes they are their dream girl or angel something like that. They are interested in them of course they want to chase them which is make sense BUT it doesn’t make sense to me last time because everything in my eye is WHY? WHY? WHY? why they treat me like that??? Well, obviously I’m not their target, why should they treat me as they treat them...
All I want to say is, YAH!!! I admit that I was really very childish and very bad tempered. Well, who doesn’t have their past??? Everything just past tense, I know what I did wrong but those are already become history what can I do to change it??? All can I do now is just try to make my future better, try to live better and stop venting because I think the vent thing is really annoying sometimes...
I always regret what I did last time... But what can I do??? I can’t do anything, people they already treat me like that... Those countless people that really hate me. They hate me because of my personality...and they angry at me...just very angry at me...and tell everyone not to be friend with me because I’m just very annoying... Oh, well!!! What am I supposed to do??? 
Like SK, I don’t know what’s wrong with you??? I hate you because you did some stupid thing to my friend. You purposely call MTE to go get the key from you at the bus stop and then go to Battle Creek Airport to take your boyfriend. Well, is seem like nothing wrong with it, right??? But the thing is this SK girl she barely talk to MTE, maybe just Hi or Bye when they see each other, and just one day, she ask people to do this for her for a Hi, Bye friend. Also, I was angry that she should get someone closer to help her, don’t tell me she doesn’t have any friend. Well, I bet she has much more friend than me who willing to help her this stupid thing for her than I do. And the funny thing is MTE doesn’t really know Dahson(don’t know how to spell his name, but anyway is not important) and it was their first met... I was really speechless because this SK, is she really LIKE to study that much??? Until she doesn’t want to miss her class and that’s what she gonna to do. Oh well, you guys think maybe after that SK will buy dinner or lunch for MTE so is just a small thing, why should I so obsessive about it. Apparently, she DID NOTHING. After MTE dropped out her DJ, SK no longer see MTE again or do what... Oh, I forgot she did something...she just go to see YS every week or twice a month, I think she might vent or talk to her, just really stupid this girl, this doesn’t mean anything, but just that every time she came over it always look like she is the unhappiness people in the world from her face!!!
Second, seriously I was much more angry about this, I really remember this very well because she really never think about others that’s why  make me really angry at her. That was one year Mid-West game, this SK girl wants to see her boyfriend to play the football game and she follows him all the way to Perdue support him. Well, she found a transport to get there she should think about the transport to get back too BUT apparently she is not... She followed somebody there whose gonna to stay longer... You know what, this girl she has test on the next two days or three days, and what she gonna to do??? Here she comes again, apparently, ELC was so unlucky, she just stay beside SK room, and this SK, what she gonna to do is KEEP BEGGIN ELC to go home early then she can study for her test...is that insane??? One more thing, she and ELC also Hi, Bye friend...that’s what she did, she never feel embarrassed of what she had done. Oh, well...apparently, my friend, ELC is a very nice person PLUS this SK keep on ask her to go home early. OMG!!! People want to go home early or not is non of your business why you keep on ask people to the thing for you when it is inconvenient for others??? Really this girl, I really don’t know what she was thinking about??? Just about herself??? her test??? Girl, you are not like queen or what??? People didn’t owe you anything to do anything you!!! I know ELC also said that she supposed bring the books along to study there because she wasn’t there to have any competition, she just be there to support. Oh, you know what??? They still lost the game, so really, her support for HER SUPER BOYFRIEND isn’t help at all...stupid!!!
I know all these incidents had been happened in years. I know I shouldn’t mind it at all because they didn’t mind it too. But I just don’t like people to take the advantage of my friends...

其实无论命运怎样的安排,我都相信其实你肯努力希望永远是在的。曾经有听过机会是给准备好的人,有些人只是等待机会的到来,可是有远见或厉害的人他们会创造机会,因为他们知道天不会跌钱下来给你的,如果你一直的等,那么你又要等到几时呢???
所以有些事情是要靠你自己去争取的。所以有些人为了创造机会,他们学会了不折手段,不折手段的达到目的。俗语说人爬得越高越看不到下面的人的辛苦,就好像一些老板不知道员工的辛苦那样!!!
但假如精明的生意人他们就会觉得在战场上应该多一个伙伴或朋友好过多一个敌人。所谓风水轮流转今天他被你踩在底下,谁知哪一天他会在你的头上呢??? 所以做人最好不要狗眼看人低,知道吗???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.