【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My New Adaptor

This is what I bought in the aircraft,
even though I hate the airline so much but I still have to buy this, 
because this thing it seems like only sell in the aircraft.
To be honest to say, is kinda expensive to buy things in the aircraft!!!
But worth it!!!
我很少,应该是说从来没有在飞机上买过东西,
可是唯有这个,因为我太需要了!!!

It even has a box for it!!!
贵的东西果然与众不同,还有一个箱子来装它

 This is how it looks like!!!
这个节省位子的方法真的很实用

Okay, this is the reason I bought this, because of this adaptor and I bought the whole thing!!!
Trust me, I tried couple of this so called "international adaptor"
but only is just the one works perfectly!!!
(how do I know this??? Because my brother has one, and he is the one told me to buy in the aircraft)
美国回来的插头全部都需要这个,所以我一定要这个!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.