【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Ang Pow for My Parents!!!

Any of you guys who is working prepare an any pow for your parents???
Yes, I do!!!
Actually is my eldest sister told me to do so!!!
Well, even though I'm not officially working at my dad's company
but I still get pay with that!!!
So I have to give ang pow to my parents!!!
Hehehe!!!
Just bought this Yesterday!!!
And gave this to my mom this morning!!!
XD!!! Yeah!!!

你们有谁工作后会给父母红包呢???
哈哈哈!!!
虽然没有正式工作,
可是既然有工钱拿,
意识意识也要给父母红包哦!!!

12 comments:

  1. 很可爱的红包袋~~
    乖孩子,祝你和家人新年快乐,万事如意!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你的红包封真可爱。

    新年快乐!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowhow lucky ur parents are:)
    When I was younger I went to HK just in time for their new years celebration, I was able to receive some ang pows:)
    Love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, i think it feels good to give your parents angpow during CNY right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. [小鎮姑娘]那是一定要的,没有父母就没有我啦!!! =]

    [宅妈]对呀,我找了很久咯!!! =]

    [LuPorTi]对呀,谢谢!!! =]

    [wenn]Thanks!!! =]

    [Mr Lonely]LoL!!! =]

    [ sherene]That's nice for that!!! =]

    [blackberryfashion]Yup, thanks!!! =]

    [[SK]]Yup, it is!!! =]

    [ Ric LifeNCanvas]Yup, it is, thanks!!! =]

    [ Somewhere in Singapore]Yup, it is, thanks!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.