【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

【Movie|电影】The Wedding Diary II 《结婚那件事之后》


I crazy day watch two movies in one day!!!
Hahahaha!!!
That's crazy I know!!!
But this isn't the craziest part,
we suppose to watch three movie in one day, 
the movie that I really want to watch is Hansel & Gretel,
but it's no longer showing...
I was so sad about it,
I didn't get to watch that movie because my brother and my second brother in law watched it already when I was out with my friend so obviously I missed it!!!
Well, according to the showing times,
we only can watch these two movies which is The Wedding Diary and Once Upon A Time!!!
There's the only chance that I can watch Malaysia movies when I was with my my friend,
because my families always have the minded that watch Malaysia movies in cinema is kind of waste of money,
to be honest, 
I have the same thought too but I will still watch it!!!

First of all,
what I have to say is why I always hate to watch Malaysia movies,
and that's what show in this movie too,
I don't like the way how they speak!!!
Those typical Malaysia slang...
which makes me just sound like....
I have no idea how to describe it but I just hate to hear how people say it on that way,
like "lah", "mah",
and little some some!!!
Others from that,
the thing that hate the most is the Malaysia English radio channel!!!
I have no idea who is that, 
but I just know the female DJ is an Indian!!!
No offense towards Indian...
but you're a officially DJ,
can you just speak properly???
Don't add a lot of Indian slang into your English!!!
Really???
I always have the feeling of...
if I keep listen to it,
I will totally drop my American English slang...
so...that's what I really hate that!!!
My second elder sister and her husband always love to listen this channel,
and when they're listening to this channel,
I will just listen to my iPod!!!
Well, that's really no offense towards Indian,
I just hate how the way the DJ speak!!!

Back to this movie,
Even though I hate how the way they speak,
but story has just showing how those parents thoughts nowadays,
typical same thing, 
how parents always want their son and daughter to have a child after they married and little some some....

But the conclusion for this movie is Elanne Kong is so pretty and the baby is so cute!!!
That's all!!!
Besides that,
I have no idea how to talk about the rest of those actors!!!
Maybe it's just hard to describe about it and hard to criticize on how's their acting skills!!!
************************************************
我朋友没有几个,
可是熟的,
都是熟到每次可以做傻事的那种,
今天又做了一个傻事!!!
一天看两场电影,
本想一天看三场的,
可是我想要看很久的Hansel & Gretel
竟然下映了!!!
真伤心!!!
可是还是选了我们本地的“结婚那件事之后”和“皇宫灿烂”
虽然不怎么想要看这部,
可是因为我朋友想看所以就随便好了!!!

一直以来都不是很喜欢看马来西亚电影的我,
是我看香港剧,台湾剧,美剧,动漫太多,
相比马来西亚的作品真的逊色很多!!!
我虽然不是专业人士,
可是我我看很多,
算是蛮可以做评论的!!!

国外戏看多了,
所以一直就很少看国内的戏,
尤其最让我接受不了的就是本地剧有很多道地说话方式,
听起来真的觉得不怎么好听!!!
(补充一下,因为我本身讨厌,所以我从小到大都没有种的说话方式,
可能以前会有吧,可是影像中是不多的!!!)

实际上能够避免的那种口音,
我都会避免的!!!
像是什么“啦,嘛,还是什么等等的!!!
我有时是会打字打出来,
可是日常的对话或是短讯里都不会出现这些的!!!
其实还可以说,
我们平时的对话形式为什么要加进去电影里面去呢???
还有在这部电影里最常出现的平俗对话,
列如要说天气很热,
他们都会说成“天气热到。。。”
一定要把那个到拉得很长,
感觉实在,
这能够在日常生活里出现,
可是我有点不想它在电影里出现!!!
因为那像是不只语法不对,
而且很不好的说话方式!!!

话说回来这部电影除了只是看女主角江若琳和那个可爱的Baby而已!!!
基本来说这种爱情家庭小品真的没有什么好看头咯!!!

2 comments:

  1. 我还没看这部戏呢~
    感觉你是电影迷哦,看了好多部电影~

    ReplyDelete
  2. [菲stephy]对呀,我是电影迷,要看什么电影,找我去就对了,我一定奉陪!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.