【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Stamps Collection

LoL!!!
What a weird hobby for kids nowadays!!!
I bet seldom of you guys will love to do stamps collection!!!
But these are not mine!!!
I'm just helping my eldest sister to organize it!!!
*****************************************
这是一个非常奇怪的嗜好,
我想现在的人,
要找几个是有这样的嗜好还是蛮难的!!!
不过还好,
这些都不是我的!!!
我只是帮我的大姐排的!!!

 See how many stamp books are there!!!
All of them are full of stamps just 3 books on the bottom is totally new that she bought last year!!!
*****************************************
是有很多对吧???
都没有地方放!!!
只好放在这里,
我都一直拖拖拖都不想做,
每次大概做了三十分钟左右,
就把它丢一旁/放回这里,
所以。。。
没办法,人懒!!!

I love to organize stuffs!!!
What I gonna to do is put all this in the stamp books nicely according to the countries!!!
Impressive???
*****************************************
我喜欢排东西,
把东西整齐的好好的,
我需要做的就是把这些跟着国家排!!!
不要只是看表面,
其实他是很厚的,
这个只是其中一个箱子,
看看上面那个图还有个黑色的盒子,
里面都是这样多的邮票等着我!!!

7 comments:

  1. I used to collect stamps when I was young. Now I don't know what to do with all the stamps that I have. What does your sister do with her stamp collection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..they are so nice. I was influenced by friends too when I was in standard One or two tocollect stamps but gave up coz doesn't suit me. took up reading instead. I still hv those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 你家真的好多好多的邮票喔,我以前也是有收集的,可是搬家时全都被妈妈丢掉了,所以也没再收集了.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much, good habit indeed. It seem like spent quite sometime to collect all. its priceless in the future. i love collect somethings as memories in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to collect match books a long time ago. Not sure where they went!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.