【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Thursday, February 14, 2013

【Festival|節日】Happy Valentine's Day

First of all I would like to say "Happy Valentine's Day" to everyone!!!

A lot of peoples were keep on asking me why would I quit Facebook???
This is part of the reason!!!
Especially Valentine's Day, Christmas and Birthday celebrations!!!
Which makes me sad about it!!! =[
*************************
很多人都问我为什么没有在Facebook,
因为Facebook里面就是很长会看到这些,
甜蜜的闪光等,
对我来说是伤眼又伤心!!!

Yes!!!
That's what happening to me every time!!!
Felt so sick about it all the time!!!
*****************************
秀幸福的一大推,
好像从来都没有看过一个秀单身的!!! =[

This is what I felt!!!
**********************
这就是完全画出我的心声!!!

I'm not as lucky as others,
if I really want to do something,
I just have to do it alone!!!
******************************
我没有其他人的幸运,
做什么事都不会有人陪,
所以我已经习惯了一个人做所有事!!!

Even though I hate Valentine's Day but I always love to give some chocolate and small gift to my friends as a Valentine's gift!!
Didn't expect any feedback gift but just feel like doing it!!! =]

Every year I will just get one gift from my best friend,
but this year I have another chocolate from my brother!!!
Hahaha!!!

But that can't be considered as a Valentine's gift,
it's actually is a souvenir that he bought from Japan as I said before my brother and his family went to Japan for holidays!!!
********************************************
大家情人节快乐!!!
每一年都没有情人的我最讨厌情人节的!!!
庆祝情人节就好像庆祝单身的人是活该似的,
记得前几年我都会准备情人节礼物给我朋友,
无论男女,
我都会送!!!
可是回来后,
应该是交通不方便所以今年都没有这么做了!!!

每一年除了我最要好的那个朋友会准备送东西给我之外,
就没有收到任何礼物了,
为什么会这样???
(因为我人缘太差!!! =[)
每次都很羡慕那些有情人的,
他们最爱的就是在朋友面前表现出他们多幸福多甜蜜,
他们那种闪光灯真是伤心又伤身啊!!!

没有没有很情人的礼物,
今年我还是有得收巧克力,
哈哈哈!!!
其实也不算就只是刚巧在情人节而已,
之前就有说我哥哥和他的家人新年期间去了日本旅行,
就刚巧今天回来,
他每次出去一定会买礼物给我们几个妹妹,
哥哥那给我的时候,
我妈妈还说:
“为什么还要特地去买?”
我说:
“这是一定要的,他只是只有四个妹妹而已,又不是很多!”
哈哈哈!!!

Love this Pooh Pooh bear key chain!!!
**********************************
DisneyLand Pooh Pooh 的钥匙圈

Seriously, this makes me want to learn more Japanese!!! 
一群不会看的字

I love Japan,
especially all their pretty package,
it just look so gorgeous and
I always have the feeling for not unwrapping it because it looks too nice!!!
************************************
说实在的我本来就很喜欢日本,
就连之前回来都刻意选搭日本航空,
另外还很喜欢他们的包装,
永远都那么的精致!!!
里面附有这些看不明白的简介。

I can't understand what it means but I assume it's about something the history of the chocolate brand!!!
*********************************
这张看似讲述它的历史的便条

Guess the is the favor description of it!!!
But obviously I can't understand that...
********************************* 
这个应该是它的各式各样的口味,
可是通通都不会看!!!

Chocolate!!! Chocolate!!!
Chocolate is a fat girl like me's favorite!!! <3 br=""> 㖿,巧克力!!!
肥婆的我最爱巧克力了!!! <3 font="">

Yup, that's totally what I got!!!
****************************************
总结,这就是我今年情人节有得吃的巧克力!!! =]

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.