【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Monday, February 18, 2013

【Driving|駕駛】Driving Test|考駕照

After been waiting for so long finally the day is here!!!
Even though a lot of friends told me that this is freaking easy,
shouldn't be worry about,
but always worries a lot!!! =[
******************************************
等了这么久终于到了!!!
很多朋友都告诉我不用担心,
可是我是个人有过渡焦虑症,
明明没事的东西我都可以担心一番!!! =[

After the three tests in front,
I have to wait for the last part which is the on the road test!!!
Since I was too boring,
So I took a picture of the sky since the sky is so pretty!!! =]
For those that has my instagram account,
you will noticed that I love to take the picture of the sky!!!
Why???
Because it's pretty!!!
Didn't you really the sky in Malaysia always covered all by the clouds,
so when I saw the blue sky I will just take a picture of it!!! =]
****************************************
前面的过了,
等着上路的考试,
太无聊所以就拍天空,
我instagram的人就知道我很喜欢拍天空!!!
为什么呢???
因为马来西亚的天空都白白的,
很难才看到有蓝天的,
所以看见有蓝天的天空,
我就会忍不住的拍起照来!!! =]

嘻嘻!!! =]
^.^!!!

My number on the day!!! =]

Overall, what I want to say it's just way too easy than I thought!!!
I should say that I didn't expect it turns out to be like that,
and there's an awkward that I would like to say is,
I remembered the driving uncle was telling have to be slowly,
step by step,
don't over speed limit!!!
But the examiner was like keep telling me to be faster!!!
What was that about???
O.o!!!
*************************************
号码,号码!!!

考完了,
预想不到的简单!!! @.@!!!
明明驾车师傅说要慢慢来,
一步一步来不要太紧张,
不要驾太快,
因为一超速就不及格!!!

结果上车后,
那考官一直叫我开快点!!!
心想不是要慢慢吗???
可是我还是慢慢来,
因为人一紧张就会不知所措,
所以就这样有惊无险的过了!!!
o.O!!!

Posts on this date -
    
Previous Learning Post
Next Learning Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.